Status
Not open for further replies.

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
So, this idea comes up on other forums (moslty DJing, recording, guitar, etc.) all the time. I thought it would be interesting on here to see what people would pick.

Here's the scenario: you're trapped on a desert island with no chance of escape for the rest of your life……complete with loved ones, food, hobbies, etc.……a normal life, but with access to only one PV setup…cig-style, ego-style, mod, doesn't matter.

One battery/mod, one carto/atty/tank/etc., one drip tip, one battery, one kind of juice……an infinite supply of consumable items, but all the same consumable items…and obviously access to power.

What would you bring?

I don't feel like I have enough experience to really say, but based mostly on hearsay, conjecture, and aesthetics, but I'd probably bring an Empire with blue sleeve and matching drip shield, an LR 901 atty, a Kick, IMR 50mm batteries, blue ming drip tip, and………I haven't found a juice good enough to take yet……ideally a red bull juice that actually tastes like red bull (3rd try is in the mail). And that might change when I get my first tank (also in the mail).

Anyone else?

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
I don't think that the PV I would take has been made yet. So far, from what I've tried, the Silver Bullet with a kick in it rocks my world...but I'd like to be able to have access to the kick controls without taking it apart. So, a Silver Bullet with external kick controls.

I'm impatiently awaiting my GG Penelope, but I have a feeling that that isn't going to be set down very often. (Rebuildable tank atty) Penelope comes with a built in mouth-piece, so no drip tip for me. :(

And I've been vaping a DIY Spearmint/Peppermint/Maple mixture which is awesome.

Speaking of Red Bull, I've got some DIY flavoring that's pretty close...the only vendor one that I really liked was the High Calibur from AltSmoke called Red Cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread