The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Designer Tank from highdesertecig. Kinda awesome

Discussion in 'Tank Reviews' started by 79Silo, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 79Silo

79Silo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi All

Doing a bit of a review on the tanks. I have never done a review before but the site has WOW!! me with the customer service and the extra mile plus the tanks are very well made. So I decide to review the tank. Pardon my english in the video and happy vaping.

http://highdesertecigs.com

2. Engraced

Engraced Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2012
    AK-Rowdy, Ohio
    Thanks for the review. And your English is solid (and your accent isn't hard to understand either). :)

3. 79Silo

Thank you Engraced!! :toast:

4. Obstinatus

Obstinatus Full Member Verified Member

Oct 25, 2008
    Lenexa, Kansas USA
  5. 79Silo

6. apbtdog1

apbtdog1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 20, 2012
    East TN
    Nice review and your English is solid! I'v been really tempted to get me one of these tanks. I wonder though, do you need to use flanged cartos with these tanks? I usually use Boge cartos....

7. 79Silo

Thanks apbtdog1.. yes i use boge as well.. in the website, i mean how to differentiate the tank size is from the name. If mention mini the normal boge would fit and if didn't mention the XL boge would fit. I'm not a smoktec fan or dual coil. I like single coils better. Like in this review the normal boge won't fit as this tank is tall in size, for this you need the XL boge. The first tank "white puppy paw" i'm using a regular boge

What i recommend, if you like any of the tank, drop an email to John Highdesertecig for the tank spec and he will reply you asap. Superb customer service IMHO.

8. apbtdog1

apbtdog1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 20, 2012
    East TN
  9. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    View attachment 120413 View attachment 120414 View attachment 120415 View attachment 120416

My two High Desert glass designer tanks that I received today. The tank on the black BB is a custom order of a green tree frog...my favortie critter. The other tank on the white Silver Bullet I got for free as the vendor was offering a buy-1-get-1-free deal. I am quite pleased. The tanks are very functional, the grommets prevent juice leakage and fit snuggly between the cartos and glass. I recommend a tank tool like the slap-yo-mamma or phiniac tool to aid in inserting the carto into the grommets and for refilling eliquid. The glass blower does fine artistic work, I highly recommend.

10. 79Silo

NIICCEEEE!!!! Really like your tanks.. cheers!! :toast:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.