Status
Not open for further replies.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Just ordered the mod could not pass at $12.99. Love it when you catch extended deals like this so,was it worth it ? I was not even thinking about picking this one up but these deals come along we all know you never pass them up.

It's not the vapordna sub ohm version .

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
reviews are it's a decent regulated squonker. The shape and button layout may or may not work for you depending on what hand you typically hold your mod in. I'm left handed so apparently totally locked out on the one squonker that fits the left hand well. I have one on order too. For the price, so long as it turns on and puts out power it's a winner. If not, at worst you'll have a spare slightly overpriced extra silicone bottle to use in another mod.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I've got a couple of VaporDNA models and ordered another $12.99 special.
    The only difference is the VaporDNA models have blue buttons and the pulsing lighted logo is different.
    The first thing you'll probably want to do is turn off the constantly pulsing light.
    Most sizes of bottles will fit.
    I'm right handed and usually thumb fire it, but looks like a left hander could easily thumb fire it also.
    It's a solid mod, basic screen layout, don't know how well the TC works.
    I think it uses the same chip as the Rage squonker.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    I've got a couple of VaporDNA models and ordered another $12.99 special.
    The only difference is the VaporDNA models have blue buttons and the pulsing lighted logo is different.
    The first thing you'll probably want to do is turn off the constantly pulsing light.
    Most sizes of bottles will fit.
    I'm right handed and usually thumb fire it, but looks like a left hander could easily thumb fire it also.
    It's a solid mod, basic screen layout, don't know how well the TC works.
    I think it uses the same chip as the Rage squonker.

Yea that pulsating light will have to go. That was the only reason I never looked at this device ,but when I saw the sale extended I had to try it. I know my magic box bottles will fit not sure if the Anita squonk bottles will though. Never the less I have enough of the others.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    Reviews are it's a decent regulated squonker. The shape and button layout may or may not work for you depending on what hand you typically hold your mod in. I'm left handed so apparently totally locked out on the one squonker that fits the left hand well. I have one on order too. For the price, so long as it turns on and puts out power it's a winner. If not, at worst you'll have a spare slightly overpriced extra silicone bottle to use in another mod.

I saw a couple reviewers on this device but never followed it because it never interested me ,until the sale was extended and I had to give in. I vape with either hand. Most of my mods will fit either hand .

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread