Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin'Bolt

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2018
United Kingdom
vapinbolt.weebly.com
More More More..

Desire design have been quiet for some time now and have recently been updating things with their R&D and looking at new products to release. However, in the meantime they have decide to bring a pod to the works and keep people still involved with their overall company…they wont be quiet for long…

resize_DSC_0804.JPG
resize_DSC_0805.JPG

Out the Box

The kit comes in of 4 different colour options; Black, Red, Blue and Silver. All the finishes are brushed metal perfect. The kit retails at $30USD and £28 GBP.

There isn’t much in the box, but it is what it is. The liquid tank is made of plastic, which are replaceable pods. This does only hold 2ml of liquid. Again, I would recommend 60/40 or 50/50 salts on this bad boy nothing too thick. The clouds are nice and honest the hit is on point.

A Micro USB for fast charging the charge time is about 2 hours fully which is from flat,

Always in the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0806.JPG

The Build

The pod is great, and the construction is really well made for such a small device the metal finish is the best I think as it is anti-slip where small fiddly things can be an issue.

The MorePro has the following protection features;

• Vape while charging

• Low Voltage

• Rapid heat diffusion for longer lasting coils

The device Is really small and takes very little time to charge this can be charged within 1-2 hours and ready to go, but also has the option to charge while vaping. The flavour is really good, and the hit is great. The pods are very well made and there seem to be no leakages at all. I like how they have managed to get a good connection of magnets with the pod to the device it seems really well made and thought through.

The coil system in this is great it’s an ideal MTL vape, for anyone. There’s enough air restriction and I mean it’s very minimal to give you the same experience as drawing from a cigarette. It isn’t that tight, but I would recommend trying one first if possible because it may not be for you.

resize_DSC_0807.JPG
resize_DSC_0808.JPG
resize_DSC_0809.JPG
resize_DSC_0811.JPG

Pros

· Great construction

· Metal finish

· Great cloud and hit

· Easy to use and fill

· Great battery life

· Great for 50/50 and 60/40 only

· Great flavour

· Charges quickly

· Sleek and stylish design

· Small and compact slightly bigger than an 18650

· No leaking

· Easy to fill

· Good pod life – round 2-3 weeks

Cons

· Haven’t found one yet…

resize_DSC_0810.JPG

Conclude

The question is would I buy it? Yeah, why not I’m still deciding on which is the best, its so compact and easy to use simple design and works a treat its ideal for anyone wanting a spare pod or having it as a main one. I would recommend anyone who has just quit the sticks and wants to get used to vaping as some are aware it can make you cough going straight to mods, but it does get better and this will help stop that.

Now I’m getting more and more into the pods and its only because I’m that’s all im getting for review so it’s becoming easy to compare the different types and how they work pods to me all seem the same. But this would fit in my top 5 its lovely.

Well done again Desire you really do know how to impress the vaping world…

resize_DSC_0813.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Desire Design – MorePro - Red
E-liquid – Nasty Juice – CushMan - 50/50 - 20mg NicSalts
Coil – DD Pod 2ml 1.2ohm SS
Batteries – Built in pod battery 1000mAh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread