Desperate times and all that jazz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serianna

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
San Diego
So, I was desperate for something other than my streight menthol flavor, so I dug around my baking cabinate for some of my LorAnn candy flavorings. I found root beer, butter rum, butterscotch and watermelon...

Well, being as all I have is straight up menthol juice available, I went with the watermelon to add to it.. OMG its delish. I will try and recreate it at some future date with actual quantity of each thing I added.

Roughly I made just under 7ml total, I used pure PG menthol juice @12mg nic (sweetened) as my base. I did (again roughly) 4ML of the base, added just over 1/2 ML of pure VG to put the VG content at 10%, and then added about 1cc of the watermelon flavoring. I Love it straight up right now, but after it steeps I will report back in (if I can wait that long...) If it doesn't get stronger in flavoring I will most likely bump it to 2cc of watermelon.

My first post of this type, so sorry if its out of sorts...

Seri~

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
That's great Seri! :) Most fruit flavors don't require much steeping and they're usually ready after a short time. Are you making your own menthol juice? It's very easy and very cheap to make. There are several threads about it over on the DIY forum. Stop by and read what everyone is up to there. DIY E-Liquid

Serianna

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
San Diego
I haven't expanded that far yet due to finances. I REALLY want to though. I have been avidly reading and "wish listing" what supplies I will need so I can keep them all organized. I hope that come march I can start buying supplies to get started with DIY. Capella flavors is actually located a few towns over from me, but it appears they don't have a storefront I could go into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread