Di is a VERY neglectful meanie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
He really misses you and wanted to visit. Yes he is happy for the most part being my desktop dancing frog, but he asks about you and wonders why you never call :(

frogfreddyactingfroggyh.gif

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
He really misses you and wanted to visit. Yes he is happy for the most part being my desktop dancing frog, but he asks about you and wonders why you never call :(

frogfreddyactingfroggyh.gif

oooooooooooooooh, I am sooooo sorry my darling froggie --

come to me, -- my sweety -----

I give you huggzzz and kissess ------

black,and,white,fairytale,fantasy,frog,girl,green,kiss,prince-a67ea838ce62046e5a8aa957deb865b1_m.jpg
kiss%20a%20frog.jpg

Say - Rrrribbitt for me baby --

:wub: :wub: :wub: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited:

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
haha, yea, I think they'll enjoy this one .

....oh dear oh dear mud, every time I see you I feel bad about being responsible for squashing that poor little GNAT (which I'd always thought was a roach!) that used to frolick endlessly in your sig block, in the 'Di Fly vs. Mud Fl'...er, 'Mud gnat' showdown! She was right and all, hers WAS bigger than yours... but that doesn't mean he didn't even deserve to LIVE! :cry::cry::cry::p

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
....oh dear oh dear mud, every time I see you I feel bad about being responsible for squashing that poor little GNAT (which I'd always thought was a roach!) that used to frolick endlessly in your sig block, in the 'Di Fly vs. Mud Fl'...er, 'Mud gnat' showdown! She was right and all, hers WAS bigger than yours... but that doesn't mean he didn't even deserve to LIVE! :cry::cry::cry::p

is ok, Miss Mia,--

he lives in my heart **** :wub: :wub: :hubba: :hubba: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy:

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Yea, the little bugger got killded , slid down, eyes rolled back, fingers tightened holding on to absorb and appreciate the glitters of a physical life but for one more breath..... one last gasp..............and the lights went out. Now, darkness fills , the vast echoless nothingness harbors fears of whats to come, or what is not.

Distant memories fill a space where eyes from all around the earth used to pull up on the corners of there mouths, and fingers poked at screens, now, the only thing left is a few 15" flat panels with remnant of this memory, those that if shown in a certain light, will prove once and for all the past existence of something joyful and pleasant that at one time crawled and circled , existing for nothing more then to give of itself happiness.

Is there , will there ever be the possibility that this creation come back to serve us again, to bring the light of discussion to where there may not ever have been, to live once again in the vast international circuitry ........... only you, can decide the fate.......

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
Yea, the little bugger got killded , slid down, eyes rolled back, fingers tightened holding on to absorb and appreciate the glitters of a physical life but for one more breath..... one last gasp..............and the lights went out. Now, darkness fills , the vast echoless nothingness harbors fears of whats to come, or what is not.

Distant memories fill a space where eyes from all around the earth used to pull up on the corners of there mouths, and fingers poked at screens, now, the only thing left is a few 15" flat panels with remnant of this memory, those that if shown in a certain light, will prove once and for all the past existence of something joyful and pleasant that at one time crawled and circled , existing for nothing more then to give of itself happiness.

Is there , will there ever be the possibility that this creation come back to serve us again, to bring the light of discussion to where there may not ever have been, to live once again in the vast international circuitry ........... only you, can decide the fate.......

...do not walk toward the light my little friend, for it is NOT your time... TURN BACK, TURN BACK NOW!!!!

15ogw91.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread