Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
There's been hardly any discussion on the Diablo rta but surely some of you must have one. I've had a black 2.5 ml clone from fasttech for quite some time but haven't used it much yet. Seems I've gotten the wicking right now and I'm enjoying it. Should be a nice fit with the istick Pico once I get it.

So, who has a Diablo RTA and what do you think of it?

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Reactions: Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
I've had a Diablo RTA for a while now and love it. I've been using it on my Balrog mod, compliments really well. I love the compact size for smaller mod, but still performs like a larger RTA. The flavor is outstanding with this tank.

Hell%20Spawn%20Setup_zpsm6nnh2ed.jpg

Reactions: KenD

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I've had a Diablo RTA for a while now and love it. I've been using it on my Balrog mod, compliments really well. I love the compact size for smaller mod, but still performs like a larger RTA. The flavor is outstanding with this tank.

Hell%20Spawn%20Setup_zpsm6nnh2ed.jpg
Is that the clone or the authentic? In any case, I'd love to see pics of your wicking. I think I've gotten it right now but it's always good to see how others do it.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I just got my clone in yesterday and wow, it has become my favorite tank. It blows the Goblin Mini out of the water in flavor, vapor, air flow and ease of build. If you don't own this one, spend the $10, you won't regret it
The velocity style deck is hard to beat. I opted out of the original Goblin mini due to the bottom fill, and I have a hard time seeing what the Goblin mini 2 has over the Diablo. I hate the four post/offset coils type of decks.

Chips177

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2014
Slidell, LA
Is that the clone or the authentic? In any case, I'd love to see pics of your wicking. I think I've gotten it right now but it's always good to see how others do it.

Wicking is actually extremely easy...YouTube review and build video of the Goblin Mini by Grimmgreen and wick it the same way. Super simple and doesn't leak a drop

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Wicking is actually extremely easy...YouTube review and build video of the Goblin Mini by Grimmgreen and wick it the same way. Super simple and doesn't leak a drop
Yes, I've wicked pretty much that way and it works quite well. Now and then I do get a tiny bit of leaking, not much though.

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas

It's a clone from FT, but works really well. I wick exactly like GrimmGreen's tutorial for wicking the Goblin Mini. I don't get any leaking, but there will be some condensation and I wipe it out every few tanks or so.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
It's a clone from FT, but works really well. I wick exactly like GrimmGreen's tutorial for wicking the Goblin Mini. I don't get any leaking, but there will be some condensation and I wipe it out every few tanks or so.
Mine's a clone from Fasttech as well, and works great. Mostly condensation for me as well, I'd wager, and in any case I manage to get most everything to leak...

dleister1981

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
Michigan USA
great tank, but i treat it as a RDA when coiling and watts that i pump through it, i have claptons that ohm out to .28 in it and vape it around 75 watts, its one of my attys that i use when i want to blow clouds. wicks like a demon. i got one of the cheap ones with no air flow control and i wish i had sprang for the one that did have AFC. flavor is top notch and it has enough air you could enter cloud comps with it, but most of the time i like to be frugal with my juice nad see how long i can make it last and as such vape single coils. but when i do want clouds its this the Kennedy or my Ivogo Flybone (a RDA that no one talks about and works amazing)

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I really am surprised not to see more love for this tank. It's my favorite for smaller mods.
I agree.I have been watching for a thread about it,and couldn't believe none were popping up.It has been by far my favorite tank,the only downfall is the small 2.5ml capacity,so i usually have to fill it 3 times a day,but at least it's easy since it's a top fill.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I agree.I have been watching for a thread about it,and couldn't believe none were popping up.It has been by far my favorite tank,the only downfall is the small 2.5ml capacity,so i usually have to fill it 3 times a day,but at least it's easy since it's a top fill.
A bit late to the party but I have an authentic Diablo RTA 5ml version coming next week, if anyone is interested, I'll post my views.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
A bit late to the party but I have an authentic Diablo RTA 5ml version coming next week, if anyone is interested, I'll post my views.
Definitely interested in hearing your thoughts on it.Do you by chance have the 2.5ml version to compare it to?I would guess it should be pretty similar,but you never know.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Definitely interested in hearing your thoughts on it.Do you by chance have the 2.5ml version to compare it to?I would guess it should be pretty similar,but you never know.
No, sorry, but the 2.5ml has (obviously lol) a smaller chimney, smaller juice holes and a little less airflow, designed for smaller higher resistance builds.

I will be running the 5ml on a parallel mech so I need to build lower, again it's from El Diablo, you can check it out here ..

The Womper Woom, Womp it again Sam.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about flavor and I here the 5ml version is excellent, can't wait to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread