Diamond Vapor sample pack review

Status
Not open for further replies.

kboxvegas

Jul 19, 2013
las vegas
So it has been about 1 1/2 weeks after ordering my 5x10ml sampler for $20 from Diamond Vapor. I figured I would share my take on these juices. BTW the order was shipped out the same day the order was placed, which is always nice.

Green Envy: Plenty of flavor, I taste sour apple on the draw and watermelon on the exhale. One of my friends tried to talk me out of this as she did not want to have to wait to place an order.

Hellz Nectar: This one is Watermelon, cantaloupe, a little cream, with a very small shot of menthol. Tastes exactly like Melon Boba from GLV.

Nectar of the Gods: I get a creamy cantaloupe flavor from this one, and maybe some honeydew? Whatever it is, it is damn good. This will be on my next order.

The Secret: Perfect name here, I get a slight watermelon, a little lime and something else I can't put my finger on. This will be on my next order.

Gargmel's Curse: This is flavor is awesome, lots of berry flavors. I may be wrong but I think it is mainly blackberry. If I am wrong who cares because this is just downright good and I have never tasted anything close to this. The smell is wonderful as well. This will be on my next order.

I am looking forward to trying the following on my next order:
Kiwi Strange
Butter my Apple
Pearfection

Last edited:

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
I have to say, I'm enjoying some of these flavors. I will, however, say that I don't agree that Hellz Nectar tastes like GLV's Melon Boba. I decided to include Hellz in my sample pack to see if it really was an alternative to Melon Boba and Hellz Nectar has quite a bit more menthol. GLV's Melon Boba has just a subtle splash of menthol and I believe its one of the best juices I've tried to date. I'm not a menthol guy so Hellz Nectar was given away.

Currently vaping on Green Envy. Its pretty good but I think Gargamel is probably my favorite of the bunch. Their Dew is also pretty accurate but not really a worthy vape..it has no sweetness to it but adding some of DFW Vapor's overly-sweet Mt Dew to it makes it much better.

Also, i'm finding Diamond Vapor's flavors a little weak on flavor. It might just be me, but I can't taste any inhale, I only taste the exhale? Green Envy just tastes like watermelon pretty much even though the green apple should be on the inhale. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread