Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Selling my Dicodes Dani Box 21700 in Titan Grey Color. Love it & these/this is truly an AWESOME mod and if weren't for new obsession with SbS Mods (funds from this being used toward purchase of a Dani SbS ;)) I wouldn't even consider parting with it. Period. NO Way...
Purchased new from Creme de Vape and used once weekly in normal Rig Rotation. No issues, glitches, or probs in the least. Has the typical light signs of usage on Bottom, Top (around 510), but as seen in pics light and not readily noticeable. Always mated to a kayfun 5 squared and used only a Samsung 40T Batt and charged outside the mod. Sincerely in great pre-owned Condition and perfect like-new Operation/Performance.
Going to include the 40T Batt and the OEM Dicodes Box and Wire as seen in Pic.

Check my Feedback to be confident and assured in my Gear, Descriptions, and quick shipping.

These sell new for between $315-$325 shipped U.S. Dollars and very very rarely come up for sale.
Given that: I consider $220 includes USPS Priority Shipping to be quite Fair and well within anyone's perceptions of true Market Value.

Sell and ship to Lower U.S. 48 Only and Payment via PayPal Only.

Thanks much for looking and considering. Questions Welcomed.
Dani Buttons.jpg
Dani Logo Side.jpg
Dani Side.jpg
Dani Screen.jpg
Dani Top.jpg
Dani Bottom.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Selling my Dicodes Dani Box 21700 in Titan Grey Color. Love it & these/this is truly an AWESOME Mod and if weren't for new obsession with SbS Mods (funds from this being used toward purchase of a Dani SbS ;)) I wouldn't even consider parting with it. Period. NO Way...
Purchased new from Creme de Vape and used once weekly in normal Rig Rotation. No issues, glitches, or probs in the least. Has the typical light signs of usage on Bottom, Top (around 510), but as seen in pics light and not readily noticeable. Always mated to a Kayfun 5 squared and used only a Samsung 40T Batt and charged outside the Mod. Sincerely in great pre-owned Condition and perfect like-new Operation/Performance.
Going to include the 40T Batt and the OEM Dicodes Box and Wire as seen in Pic.

Check my Feedback to be confident and assured in my Gear, Descriptions, and quick shipping.

These sell new for between $315-$325 shipped U.S. Dollars and very very rarely come up for sale.
Given that: I consider $220 includes USPS Priority Shipping to be quite Fair and well within anyone's perceptions of true Market Value.

Sell and ship to Lower U.S. 48 Only and Payment via PayPal Only.

Thanks much for looking and considering. Questions Welcomed. View attachment 930317 View attachment 930319 View attachment 930321 View attachment 930323 View attachment 930325 View attachment 930327

UNBELIEVABLE DEAL! You CRAZY, son!!! ;)

This one CAN'T last very long. :pop:

Like Metallica's proverbial freight train, I believe I saw this comin'. :lol:

I hear the sounds of a Dani SbS being packaged up, headed for the great state of Kentucky. :vapor::thumbs:

upload_2021-2-15_12-8-47.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread