Dicodes Yogs E-Pipe - Walnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsillo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
I'm new to this forum but have been vaping for over four years now and have only used e-pipes! I've bought handmade pipes from Australia (Underwood mods), France (Creavap) and Germany (Dicodes/Yogs).

The Dicodes is a little big for me so I'm looking to let it go. Ebay doesn't allow vape sales anymore so I thought I'd see if anyone here is interested. It's mint, comes with everything including an extra blind cap. I probably vaped half a tank with it.

They go for around $500 (with extra cap) in Europe and I don't even think you can get them here in the states. I'm asking $400 + shipping with Paypal. I'm in Los Angeles. Please ask away if you have questions. Thanks for looking!

Here are specs from Dicodes:
Dicodes Yogs e-pipe - Dark Walnut

The Yogs e-pipe "one" is a collaboration project between Dicodes and Yogs, who are both very well-respected German manufacturers. This device has some very innovative features which is why it won Dicodes the innovators award at the 2018 Paris Vape Expo. The beautifully carved wood body houses a single 18650 cell and is powered by the Dicodes chip set. Firing this e-pipe is done with a touch-sensor which is very intuitive and comfortable to use. The wireless display screen is housed in a removable cover piece held in place with magnets. Simply remove the whole display to access the battery cap underneath.

The width at the 510 connection is 23mm so it's compatible with many of the most popular tanks out there. Included with the kit is a long pipe style 510 mouthpiece to complete your pipe experience.

Features
  • Wood body with stainless hardware parts
  • Variable watt 5-60W
  • Removable OLED screen with adjustable brightness settings
  • Scrolling single button menu
  • Temperature control mode
  • 10 Power boost modes
  • 10 Heat protection modes
  • Bypass mode (protected but unregulated)
  • Spring loaded 510 connection
  • Reverse battery protection
  • Short circuit protection
  • Adjustable battery cut off (2.5v-3v)
  • Predefined temp control wire type settings (NiFe, Ni200, Ti, or customise your own)
  • Resistance range in temp mode 0.05Ω - 5Ω
Contents
  • Yogs e-pipe device
  • Display top cap
  • Extra plain top cap
  • Pipe style 510 mouthpiece
  • Sample of Dicodes NiFe wire
  • Supplied in a custom wood box
Pics:
IMG_0593.jpg
IMG_0596.jpg
IMG_0605.jpg
IMG_0638.jpg
IMG_0619.jpg
IMG_0604.jpg
IMG_0602.jpg
IMG_0600.jpg
IMG_0601.jpg
IMG_0607.jpg

inganeer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Missouri
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
This is a thing of beauty. Rare and hard to acquire.
Sadly I've been in the battle of my life for 3 weeks and 2 days now because of covid. I'm doing better but have a lot of recovery to do.
Would love to have this but it's just not in the cards right now.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

crazydmnd

Jul 7, 2014
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a thing of beauty. Rare and hard to acquire.
Sadly I've been in the battle of my life for 3 weeks and 2 days now because of covid. I'm doing better but have a lot of recovery to do.
Would love to have this but it's just not in the cards right now.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
Actually, not at the moment. I count eight beautiful specimens here dicodes

Reactions: inganeer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread