Did you know that newegg.com is carrying ecig supplies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
Probably everybody else already knew this, as I have a tendency to always be the last to know, but I was doing a search for rda's and rba's the other day and they came up at the top of the search. I've been buying electronics from them for years, but I had no idea they had delved into vaping equipment. Looks like decent pricing, too.

porkchopbun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Northern CALI, USA
careful on some on those, they are sold though vendors through Newegg market, kinda like how Amazon does their marketplace..

so you deal with the vendor not newegg

but whoa check out this deal, $3.00 for juice..but shipping is kinda steep. It must be lighting speed delivery for that price, i mean click/order and you're already vaping it.
Newegg.com - E-Cigarette Liquid Flavor China Cig RY4(10ml)

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    careful on some on those, they are sold though vendors through Newegg market, kinda like how Amazon does their marketplace..

so you deal with the vendor not newegg

but whoa check out this deal, $3.00 for juice..but shipping is kinda steep. It must be lighting speed delivery for that price, i mean click/order and you're already vaping it.
    Newegg.com - E-Cigarette Liquid Flavor China Cig RY4(10ml)

Yeah but if you can't get results if you have a problem, I know Amazon will step in and help resolve.

porkchopbun

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2013
    Northern CALI, USA
    Yeah but if you can't get results if you have a problem, I know Amazon will step in and help resolve.

That's good to know...I know from deal sites discussions...Newegg.com isn't that helpful with their vendors market system..same with Rakuten (Buy.com)...I even saw legit Pinoy mods from their vendors on Rakuten.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread