The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Didn't receive product

Discussion in 'Vaping.com' started by Terry Strength, Jul 13, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Terry Strength

Terry Strength Moved On

Jul 13, 2019
    Son I ordered a morph 219 started kit along with a blackcell battery charger, two vape juices, and two Samsung R25. I was happy with it coming in the mail within 5 business days, but when I opened my package up I received everything but the two Samsung batteries. So not only am I missing $20 worth of products, but now I can't even use my vape because I don't have any batteries. Apparently this company says there not responsible for lost products???? Like really your a freaking company. How is it the consumers fault your business employees are idiots and can't get a simple order right?? And people... Don't even bother calling customer service you will stay on the line forever and never talk to anyone and when I press 0 to leave a message it just gives you the busy signal. It's all a front. They have no customer service.and when you order off this website your taking a gamble on getting your products. BEST ADVICE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. ORDER OFF OF AMAZON.COM where they HAVE REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Terry Strength

Terry Strength Moved On

Jul 13, 2019
    Anyone have problems receiving what they ordered from vaping.com?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Terry Strength

Terry Strength Moved On

Jul 13, 2019
    Has anyone had problems with vaping.com with not receiving everything you ordered?

4. Terry Strength

Terry Strength Moved On

Jul 13, 2019
    My advice is not to use vaping.com to buy your products. I got my order in two days ago and I'm missing my two Samsung r25 batteries which are freaking $10 each. So now I can't even use my morph 219 kit.... They also "Say there not liable for lost products"

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Terry Strength

Terry Strength Moved On

Jul 13, 2019
    And I know that had nothing g to do with what you wanted to know but I'm trying to make sure EVERYONE knows how BAD vaping.com is for consumers.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Terry Strength

Terry Strength Moved On

Jul 13, 2019
    So I ordered a morph 219 started kit along with a blackcell battery charger, two vape juices, and two Samsung R25. I was happy with it coming in the mail within 5 business days, but when I opened my package up I received everything but the two Samsung batteries. So not only am I missing $20 worth of products, but now I can't even use my vape because I don't have any batteries. Apparently this company says there not responsible for lost products???? Like really your a freaking company. How is it the consumers fault your business employees are idiots and can't get a simple order right?? And people... Don't even bother calling customer service you will stay on the line forever and never talk to anyone and when I press 0 to leave a message it just gives you the busy signal. It's all a front. They have no customer service.and when you order off this website your taking a gamble on getting your products. BEST ADVICE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. ORDER OFF OF AMAZON.COM where they HAVE REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

7. Terry Strength

Terry Strength Moved On

Jul 13, 2019
    Sure would be nice to join y'alls nice conversation.... But I can't because vaping.com screwed me over and took my money.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    Have never bought from vaping.com so can't comment on them. But perhaps you would do better dealing with them directly rather than filling up unrelated threads with your complaint about them. If they didn't send you what you paid for you can always contact your credit card company and dispute it as well

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Letitia

Letitia Citrus Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Instead of hijacking others threads take your complaint here please
    Got a problem?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Daniel Forsyth

Daniel Forsyth Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Hi Terry.
    If you have a problem put up a thread of your very own rather than post in other people's:)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Merged multiple cross postings and thread hijacks (against the Forum Rules) and moved thread to Vaping.com forum so they can help you.
    Please keep in mind that it is a weekend and probably not open.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Terry Strength

Terry Strength Moved On

Jul 13, 2019
    What I want to know is how dumb of a person you think I am. Of course I have tried to deal with the company. But when the customer service phone number doesn't work and nobody will reply to your emails what else am I going to do? I don't know how much cash you can afford to lose, but I can't afford to lose any. Especially when the product I payed for cost $10 each. What makes it even worse is because I didn't receive my two batteries that I did pay for, I can't even use my new morph that set me back $110. So yea I'm going to blow up EVERYONE'S THREADS until I get what's mine.

• Love Love x 1
  13. Terry Strength

Terry Strength Moved On

Jul 13, 2019
    I did post my own. I asked a simple ....ing question. Y'all are some rude people. Get a life.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Terry Strength
    This message by Terry Strength has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 14, 2019, Reason: Inappropriate behavior.
    Jul 14, 2019
  15. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Terry,
    Please go have a cigarette.
    Smoke, calm down and figure out a way to overcome this small inconvenience.

Most of the members on ECF do NOT use Vaping Dot Com.
    We can suggest many other companies with much stronger track records, but that doesn't help resolve the error you made in choosing to use VDC.

Samsung 25R batteries are not expensive: You can get two for less than a tenner. (HERE)
    IMR Batteries
    5631 Braxton Dr
    Houston, TX 77036
    Call us: 1-800-977-3976

Yes, you will have to wait a few extra days. But soon you will be one of us.
    Come to the vape side. We are actually very friendly and helpful. :thumbs:

HTH
    I

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    Wanna know what is really rude? Hijacking unrelated threads and involving people that have nothing to do with your issue.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. low_tar_neil

low_tar_neil ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy Admin ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2008
    Terry, in case you're still lurking, you submitted 3 tickets and called multiple times on Saturday. Support hours are clearly stated as 9:30am - 5:30pm PST Monday to Friday.

I'm sorry the batteries were missing from your order and we'll be happy to get some sent out.

Your ticket will be responded to when the customer service team gets into work.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.