Didn't receive product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Strength

Moved On
Jul 13, 2019
Son I ordered a morph 219 started kit along with a blackcell battery charger, two vape juices, and two Samsung R25. I was happy with it coming in the mail within 5 business days, but when I opened my package up I received everything but the two Samsung batteries. So not only am I missing $20 worth of products, but now I can't even use my vape because I don't have any batteries. Apparently this company says there not responsible for lost products???? Like really your a freaking company. How is it the consumers fault your business employees are idiots and can't get a simple order right?? And people... Don't even bother calling customer service you will stay on the line forever and never talk to anyone and when I press 0 to leave a message it just gives you the busy signal. It's all a front. They have no customer service.and when you order off this website your taking a gamble on getting your products. BEST ADVICE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. ORDER OFF OF AMAZON.COM where they HAVE REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

Terry Strength

Moved On
Jul 13, 2019
So I ordered a morph 219 started kit along with a blackcell battery charger, two vape juices, and two Samsung R25. I was happy with it coming in the mail within 5 business days, but when I opened my package up I received everything but the two Samsung batteries. So not only am I missing $20 worth of products, but now I can't even use my vape because I don't have any batteries. Apparently this company says there not responsible for lost products???? Like really your a freaking company. How is it the consumers fault your business employees are idiots and can't get a simple order right?? And people... Don't even bother calling customer service you will stay on the line forever and never talk to anyone and when I press 0 to leave a message it just gives you the busy signal. It's all a front. They have no customer service.and when you order off this website your taking a gamble on getting your products. BEST ADVICE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. ORDER OFF OF AMAZON.COM where they HAVE REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Have never bought from vaping.com so can't comment on them. But perhaps you would do better dealing with them directly rather than filling up unrelated threads with your complaint about them. If they didn't send you what you paid for you can always contact your credit card company and dispute it as well

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Sure would be nice to join y'alls nice conversation.... But I can't because vaping.com screwed me over and took my money.

Hi Terry.
    If you have a problem put up a thread of your very own rather than post in other people's:)

• Agree
    Reactions: stols001

Terry Strength

Moved On
    Jul 13, 2019
    What I want to know is how dumb of a person you think I am. Of course I have tried to deal with the company. But when the customer service phone number doesn't work and nobody will reply to your emails what else am I going to do? I don't know how much cash you can afford to lose, but I can't afford to lose any. Especially when the product I payed for cost $10 each. What makes it even worse is because I didn't receive my two batteries that I did pay for, I can't even use my new morph that set me back $110. So yea I'm going to blow up EVERYONE'S THREADS until I get what's mine.

Terry Strength

Moved On
    Jul 13, 2019
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Inappropriate behavior

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Terry,
    Please go have a cigarette.
    Smoke, calm down and figure out a way to overcome this small inconvenience.

Most of the members on ECF do NOT use Vaping Dot Com.
    We can suggest many other companies with much stronger track records, but that doesn't help resolve the error you made in choosing to use VDC.

Samsung 25R batteries are not expensive: You can get two for less than a tenner. (HERE)
    IMR Batteries
    5631 Braxton Dr
    Houston, TX 77036
    Call us: 1-800-977-3976

Yes, you will have to wait a few extra days. But soon you will be one of us.
    Come to the vape side. We are actually very friendly and helpful. :thumbs:

HTH
    I

Beamslider

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    I did post my own. I asked a simple ....ing question. Y'all are some rude people. Get a life.

Wanna know what is really rude? Hijacking unrelated threads and involving people that have nothing to do with your issue.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
    Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Terry, in case you're still lurking, you submitted 3 tickets and called multiple times on Saturday. Support hours are clearly stated as 9:30am - 5:30pm PST Monday to Friday.

I'm sorry the batteries were missing from your order and we'll be happy to get some sent out.

Your ticket will be responded to when the customer service team gets into work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread