Vaping.com where is my order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriszty Hegedus

May 31, 2019
Can anyone help me figure out why I can't get in touch with Vaping.com about my order?
Placed order on 5/24/2019 and it cleared my credit card. Website states is still processing...
No e-mail response and no answer on the 888 number. Will not accept voice mail message, busy signal. Super Strange. I'm trying to be a new customer but what the heck is going on?
Today is 5/31/2019. Please help?

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Can anyone help me figure out why I can't get in touch with Vaping.com about my order?
Placed order on 5/24/2019 and it cleared my credit card. Website states is still processing...
No e-mail response and no answer on the 888 number. Will not accept voice mail message, busy signal. Super Strange. I'm trying to be a new customer but what the heck is going on?
Welcome and glad you joined.
Hang in there and keep reporting if you are still having problems. There are other steps to take if problem persists.

Reactions: stols001

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com

Hi there, I'm really sorry about that, our warehouse software system broke down last week and shipping info has been not getting updated correctly, the team are doing it all manually which is slowing things down somewhat, my apologies.

Please can I get your order number and I'll find out what's going on!

FYI customer service hours are 9:30am - 5:30pm PST, so it will be a couple of hours before the people they get in.

Reactions: Izan

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
    Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Im having the same problem, ordered on the 31st and it's now the 10th and i can get nowhere with this site. Idk about you guys but i filed a claim through my bank to get my money back. Personal opinion is to get your money back and never use vaping.com again.
    Hi there, what's your order number please?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread