difference between "Chrome" & "Gunmetal Platinum" and where is "Platinum"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
sign2.jpg
Protest.jpg

Last edited:

RiaCricket

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2011
Long Island, NY
I'm on board with this. We're all stamping our feet until our demands are fulfilled:

metallic turquoise
oiled dark chocolate bronze
and the one that started it all - platinum./QUOTE]

I'd like fuschia, teal, tie-dye, opal, mystic fire! Or better yet, why not have "skins" like laptops? We can customize our own. Oooh, I feel a craft project coming on.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I have a little program called Print master..about $20.00 to $30.00 if you buy this years edition..but I get them on closeout when I want an upgrade for $10,00. I get it from Staples or best buy when they have it.It's much easier to use the photo shop (not to mention cheaper). I can almost do as much as photo shop and have lots of fun creating fun stuff as well as doing picture editing.
They come with a lot of stock pictures or you can transfer on-line pictures or use your own photos..then just add the text boxes and color.

Last edited:

patrickmurphy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
san francisco
Seeing as how I'm here with some color experts, I have another question for you:

A few days ago I got my first ever "diamond" batteries. They were all Shorties and look even better than their pictures. I noticed that my blue one is a different (darker, like Midnight Blue) shade than my old Single Logo blue. Is this a regular occurrence with new batches - that there are slight color changes? If I ordered a Single Logo non diamond in blue now, will it be the old color or this new color?

edited to add -

Add my mom to the list of who wants a "hot pink", metallic of course, with either a red, yellow, "baby" blue or pink LED.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread