No More Auto Shorties??

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickmurphy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
san francisco
I saw on the site that they are being discontinued. But, but..... I love the shorties. :(

Will there ever again be "shorty" size autos? Are the only sizes from now on going to be the "regular" (which are long), and the "extra long" now?

I see "gun metal platinum" in the color list. I have chrome and platinum, which I think are both very cool looking. What is the difference between platinum and gun-metal platinum?

By the way, platinum was (I see it's leaving too) my favorite color... and shorty my favorite size.

Why does V4L hate me?:confused:

Clover~

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2010
South Dakota
lol FREAK OUT! lol I just gobbled up two more white auto shorties from the clearance bin. Gave one to my bf cus I thought maybe he'd use it more if it was light and looked more like a cig. I know Im enjoying them. they are more like my stealth battery cus people wont notice them as much. I can use them when I dont want attention!

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
lol FREAK OUT! lol I just gobbled up two more white auto shorties from the clearance bin. Gave one to my bf cus I thought maybe he'd use it more if it was light and looked more like a cig. I know Im enjoying them. they are more like my stealth battery cus people wont notice them as much. I can use them when I dont want attention!

Hi Clover, are the white ones shiny or matte?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread