, 'Difference in vision ego clearo (stardust)/ego CE4/ego CE4+

Status
Not open for further replies.

JZXJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
St. Louis
I ordered a pair of the CE4+ for my ego on on late wed night from dicountvapers, showed up this morning!!! They do indeed have a screw on tip with an o-ring. The bottom of the tank is pressed on and has an o-ring also. It has a mid top coil with a bow-tie style wick. when the tip is in place it seals on top of the center tube sealing that from the tank. The CE4+ are supposed to be better quality and much longer lasting. They are definitely pretty, here's the irony, end of a long week, I left the ego bat at work and I can't get it until monday.... did i mention how good they look? sigh

Last edited:

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
Can I post pics of it here? 8mp cell camera takes decent shots if anyone wants to see them I'll post up some pics of it
please do. I have been thinking about getting me some of these. I have to wait for monday to get here to place an order as I need to make a deposit in my bank account so I can do any ordering of more vaping products.

JZXJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
St. Louis
here you go

2012-03-31 22.51.54.jpg

2012-03-31 22.54.13.jpg

2012-03-31 22.54.58.jpg

2012-03-31 22.56.49.jpg

Last edited:

Rherrera

Apr 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I ordered the IKVision 510 ego clearomizer 1.6ml from ikenvape it looks just like the ones pictured here I have not tried it yet as I ordered some other cartos from there i was excited to try (the one im using right now is awesome) so i cant wait until my juice gets here from mtbaker to try my other cartos but i gotta say that so far i am very pleased with IkenVape Store before ordering cartos from there i got some smokymizer ce3 and i will never get those again they leak constantly and flood themselves 5 out of 5 leaked all over even after letting a filled one sit for 24 hrs with condoms on it!

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread