ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Yes, but try to add one to your cart.

They do say out of stock for me too when I try to add it to my cart,

View attachment 392588

Ohhhhhh....Thanks. I hadn't added any to cart when I was there looking. Previous post didn't indicate that.
This store just recently launched back when they had there $100,000. sale. Hopefully they'll get the site & inventory updated or whatever they have to do.
Til then I'd just buy from somewhere else having a Black Friday sale.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I live in Alaska so it was only about 9:30 here when I called. I was a little surprised when the message told me I was waiting for a customer service rep...

I'm in the US and have called plenty of places after-hours and gotten that message like they were open for business but not.
I hate that ..... getting excited for nothing. LOL.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
I've got a weird thing...I've ordered all of our iSticks but the one (and the one I gave my daughter and she's not charged hers yet) from vapeoutlet, and I've got a silver one that "behaves" differently that we got from ecig city on that $19 sale deal..and it's the oddball..fake? or just another production?? not sure.

the others pass through, and when it's charging it's a small icon, and this "questionable" silver one..doesn't pass through and has an icon all the across the screen when charging like a bar..and turns itself off when done.

anyone know anything about this?

The charging icon shown is different depending on whether the istick is turned on or off when it is put on the charger.

If it's on you get the small icon with a little lightening bolt, if it's turned off you getz thze larger segmented battery graphic.

I always turn mine off to charge as ir seems to charge faster that way, but that could just be my imagination.

Last edited:

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
ok sorry had to sleep *lol*

I'll see if maybe it was off..but I don't think so...the oddball one is the one I got at ecig city, and I'll ask my daughter what hers does when she charges (just gave it to her with the mini nauti/hollowed sleeve and she's in LOVE, lots of vapor..I think she primes that coil better than I do..it was a good vape)

but thanks it struck me odd that's all..I'll make sure it's "on" when chargning I swore it was, as I never put 'em down long enough to be "off" *lol*

the logos are all the same..bottom image close 'nuff ...probably just me having it off..thanks I didn't know the charge icon changed to a long version if it's in the "off"

so we'll see(charging my darn phone right now and the istick doesn't need it just yet)

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
ok sorry had to sleep *lol*

I'll see if maybe it was off..but I don't think so...the oddball one is the one I got at ecig city, and I'll ask my daughter what hers does when she charges (just gave it to her with the mini nauti/hollowed sleeve and she's in LOVE, lots of vapor..I think she primes that coil better than I do..it was a good vape)

but thanks it struck me odd that's all..I'll make sure it's "on" when chargning I swore it was, as I never put 'em down long enough to be "off" *lol*

the logos are all the same..bottom image close 'nuff ...probably just me having it off..thanks I didn't know the charge icon changed to a long version if it's in the "off"

so we'll see(charging my darn phone right now and the istick doesn't need it just yet)

ok call it Thankgiving coma..but it was turned off *lol* argh!! Emily Latella "nevermind*

Catastrophe averted!!!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread