Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I agree. Triton Tanks rock. And if I have 4 tanks filled with different flavors, it's easy to unscrew and screw on another tank. Never a fear of unscrewing the bottom and accidentally letting the juice out. I have never come close to cross-threading, the threads are all well done, my bats show little or no thread wear after 2 years of use. And the flavor is very good, once the coil is broken in after the first 5 hits.
I just wish the tank was a bit larger. And my supplier of inexpensive coils has dried up. Regardless, I use these tanks daily.

hamburglar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
New Bern, NC
I am using my Triton right now. Gonna tootle puff tonight. I really don't think Ill ever stop using the Triton really..... Like you said Dave.... these things are super easy to use. Battery life is good.

Ill add that they are super inexpensive in every single way. Fit nicely in my pocket also.

Reactions: Ash Schwartz

Ash Schwartz

Nov 13, 2015
NorthEast USA
I am using my Triton right now. Gonna tootle puff tonight. I really don't think Ill ever stop using the Triton really..... Like you said Dave.... these things are super easy to use. Battery life is good.

Ill add that they are super inexpensive in every single way. Fit nicely in my pocket also.

I won't stop using Triton tanks either!
they work very well, they're relatively inexpensive, the flavor, draw and convenience keeps me using them!!
in a pinch I'll go down to my local vape shop and pick up some V2 tanks which work good on Triton batteries,
the only downside I've got with the tanks is they only hold .9 ml.

oh well, keeping my fingers crossed that Halo has a better sale this weekend, I need supplies !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread