Digiflavor Siren GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I just got the CV skyline today, and I am REALLY liking it so far, can really tighten up the air flow with the air disks, and the flavor is really good, early days, but might of found a new favorite :)

I am so happy to hear this. I plan to order one soon!

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
I am so happy to hear this. I plan to order one soon!
For mtl the Skyline is excellent if you can live with the 3ml capacity. If you are into restricted direct lung then the Skyline is not what I would recommend. I have had it for about five days and I find it has good flavor in mtl but when using it for direct lung there are better choices.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
For mtl the Skyline is excellent if you can live with the 3ml capacity. If you are into restricted direct lung then the Skyline is not what I would recommend. I have had it for about five days and I find it has good flavor in mtl but when using it for direct lung there are better choices.

Thanks Chodi! I don't have any problems with a 3 ml. capacity tank at all. I like a tight, MTL draw. The Skyline sounds like it's perfect for me. I'm so curious about the flavor factor. I think the Siren is a pretty awesome flavor tank, so I can't wait to see if I think the Skyline is better.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS

All descriptions say it is a 4 mil tank, and if MTL then 4 mil isn't bad, but yes you are right, much better DL tanks out there, but think the skyline is more directed at MTL vapors, or it seems that way from most of the air disks anyway.

Chodi

ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2016
    All descriptions say it is a 4 mil tank, and if MTL then 4 mil isn't bad, but yes you are right, much better DL tanks out there, but think the skyline is more directed at MTL vapors, or it seems that way from most of the air disks anyway.
    For some reason many China sites miss-stated that the Skyline was 4ml. The 2F site is the only one I have seen that correctly lists it at 3ml. I own one and I can tell you it is 3ml for certain not 4ml.

The two drip tips that are provided with the Skyline have a very small opening at the 510 connection. This is because it gives better flavor for mtl use. If you change it out for one of your own 510 drip tips with a normal opening at the 510 you will get a much better direct lung vape but less flavor. I don't think the Skyline was really designed to be used that way.

52anddone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Hey all. I just ordered (1) Coppervape SkyLine from FT, along with another Coppervape Hussar and one of the 1.3mm MTL air tube sets for it. I have been using (1) each of the Siren 22mm's, Hussar, and a Toyota v1.5 with different juices in each. The Siren I am using my Menthol/Mint mix in, the Hussar I am using my Unflavored mix in, and my Toyota v1.5 I am using a Hangsens Tobacco mix in. Not quite sure just what I will put in my new SkyLine yet, prolly another Tobacco flavor.

52anddone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Noticed the chamber glass on my 25mm one actually freely rotates, even though I can't seem to get it off or tighten it fully.. anyone has this?

Not me, that's the first I have heard of a Siren doing that. Does it leak or anything else along with your spinning glass ??

52anddone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    IIRC that chamber glass on the 25mm is the one that some have reported to be loose after some use. Some have reported that the very small ring that holds the glass in had started to come loose with continued use, I think it is press fitted (the ring on the bottom of the glass that keeps the glass from falling out the bottom of the chamber) and some come loose, mine has not done that though. Look back in the thread and you will find posts about it, prolly a hundred pages or so back I think.

Reactions: Katdarling

Sptz

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    IIRC that chamber glass on the 25mm is the one that some have reported to be loose after some use. Some have reported that the very small ring that holds the glass in had started to come loose with continued use, I think it is press fitted (the ring on the bottom of the glass that keeps the glass from falling out the bottom of the chamber) and some come loose, mine has not done that though. Look back in the thread and you will find posts about it, prolly a hundred pages or so back I think.

Yep, to the point that it was flooding the chamber, plus wasn't tightening properly, was going out for a vape and knocked it against a wall, everything came out flying... Great.

Reactions: 52anddone

access0denied

ECF Veteran
    Oct 9, 2015
    Yep, to the point that it was flooding the chamber, plus wasn't tightening properly, was going out for a vape and knocked it against a wall, everything came out flying... Great.

Yup, same problem with my 25mm. My 22mm seems to be holding up better, but I've only used it for about two weeks so far. Granted, I didn't much get flooding, but did get leaking.

jbeef86

Dec 12, 2013
    California
    What is everyones favorite flavor profiles for this tank? Had it for about 3 weeks now and I really like it. I tried FAQ Miss Samoa in it and the flavor was great at first but I only got to a 3rd down before my coil got gross and the cotton killed. I cant do that liquid again. In my other one I have Brewells Tobacco Series Ice and its good. Just wondering what everyone else is using in this tank.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread