Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    What is everyones favorite flavor profiles for this tank? Had it for about 3 weeks now and I really like it. I tried FAQ Miss Samoa in it and the flavor was great at first but I only got to a 3rd down before my coil got gross and the cotton killed. I cant do that liquid again. In my other one I have Brewells tobacco Series Ice and its good. Just wondering what everyone else is using in this tank.
    Wakonda,Vanilla Butternut,Peace Pipe& Smurf Cake mixed together.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    nice....I have never even heard of any of those. Time to search.
    The company that made Wakonda closed but before they did I bought 840 mil and am down to my last 120 mil, all other juices are from Vape Wild.

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2016
    What is everyones favorite flavor profiles for this tank? Had it for about 3 weeks now and I really like it. I tried FAQ Miss Samoa in it and the flavor was great at first but I only got to a 3rd down before my coil got gross and the cotton killed. I cant do that liquid again. In my other one I have Brewells Tobacco Series Ice and its good. Just wondering what everyone else is using in this tank.

Fruit Custard Banana 6mg - Vapetasia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    What is everyones favorite flavor profiles for this tank? Had it for about 3 weeks now and I really like it. I tried FAQ Miss Samoa in it and the flavor was great at first but I only got to a 3rd down before my coil got gross and the cotton killed. I cant do that liquid again. In my other one I have Brewells Tobacco Series Ice and its good. Just wondering what everyone else is using in this tank.

I love all of my juices in the Siren, but my favorites are Ahlusion's Mango Lassi and Lychee Coconut Smoothie, Halo's Prime 15, Heather's Heavenly Vapes Heavenly Tobacco and Vape Dude's Island Coconut.

52anddone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    I'm a little boring I guess, as I have only run my Menthol/Mint concoction that I mix myself. I can get 20-22 tank fulls & 70ml-80ml thru the same KGD wick and coil setup before having to break it down to dry burn the coil and re-wick (that's in a 22mm Siren).

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I'm a little boring I guess, as I have only run my Menthol/Mint concoction that I mix myself. I can get 20-22 tank fulls & 70ml-80ml thru the same KGD wick and coil setup before having to break it down to dry burn the coil and re-wick (that's in a 22mm Siren).

Nah, not boring at all. Just a guy who knows what he likes. I just take a look at my wick and coil after I've vaped it a while, if I notice the flavor falling off a bit.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    :(

I googled this morning, can't locate...
    So there are no more SS 22s to be found at all anymore ?

There are still 22 mm SS Sirens at the places others have posted below and at Myvpro.com, Heaven's Gifts, and Efun.top. Plus, Digiflavor has been testing a V2 of the Siren that is supposed to become available either this month or next.

52anddone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    @DPLongo22 are you still with us ?? I ask, because I really liked posting with Fad, and he just up and vanished on us. Fad was a really good "Gear Head" with the Siren, taking it all apart and diagnosing problems for us here, and DPL is always there with wit and humor and interesting posts. Kat is on here less and less, and I sorely miss her. Maybe it's me, I'll go and put on some fresh deodorant and come back, maybe that will help things out some, I hope.

Last edited:

52anddone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    I must be ...., like my wife said, as I write down every re-fill, re-coil/dry burn, re-wick, juice used, topper used. People are strange I guess.:rolleyes:

Thanks JW for the nice words though.:blush:

Hi guys and ladies. DPL and I are still around, just not all that much. We'll still pop in here tho, from time to time. Ya can't get rid of us THAT easily! :lol:

(mmmm, love the smell of the new deodorant, 5-2!)

Welp, I don't have a wife, but if I did, I'll bet she'd be all over my case, as I also write down every single thing that you do! (except dry burns. don't know why, but they don't kount for me.) I rather like that sort of .... insanity. :blink:

And running as many tanks as I do (blush blush blush), it's not always easy for me to remember what flave is in which tank. My endless spreadsheets really DO help!

Happy Digi-ing, kiddies!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread