Digiflavor Siren GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
I've been trying to find the link to the video review I saw because I think he addressed the coil size, but I can't find it and I don't remember the reviewer's name, but he spoke with a British accent.
I think your referring to vaping with Vic (YouTube) he did a review on it. Scottish.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Mine is in the house, taking a bath and will build it after dinner :)

5xpxXke.jpg

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Digiflavor Siren came today and it is a winner, so much it might even overtake my love for the avocado, the flavor is just as good if not better than the avocado, still easy to build like the avocado, but the siren is so much easier to fill though, and just looks damn cool too.

I can see why the P. Busardo loves it for MTL, can really set a nice tight draw with it, and with the smallest air hole it is too right for my liking, I am using the air restrictor on the inside air hole and like it on the 2nd hole on the outside.

Think I will get another 25mm and a couple of the 22mm's on the black friday sales if I can :)

1e3k95k.jpg

Last edited:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Digiflavor Siren came today and it is a winner, so much it might even overtake my love for the avocado, the flavor is just as good if not better than the avocado, still easy to build like the avocado, but the siren is so much to fill though, and just looks damn cool too.

I can see why the P. Busardo loves it for MTL, can really set a nice tight draw with it, and with the smallest air hole it is too right for my liking, I am using the air restrictor on the inside air hole and like it on the 2nd hole on the outside.

Think I will get another 25mm and a couple of the 22mm's on the black friday sales if I can :)

1e3k95k.jpg

Yay!! I'm so happy you like it! I will be getting one very soon!

Carnage9270

ECF Veteran
    Feb 27, 2015
    Washington
    The 22 is definitely bigger than that. Closer to 23. Fits very tight on a pico. Awesome MTL though. It's replacing my KF v3. I wouldn't really say it's better than the KF (dead even in flavor imo)but it is a lot easier to work with and holds twice as much liquid.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    The 22 is definitely bigger than that. Closer to 23. Fits very tight on a pico. Awesome MTL though. It's replacing my KF v3. I wouldn't really say it's better than the KF (dead even in flavor imo)but it is a lot easier to work with and holds twice as much liquid.
    Just ordered one.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015

I've been trying to decide if I should try the KF Mini v3 or the Siren this week, but seeing your post helped me decide to go with the Siren. I can always pick up the KF later if I don't like the Siren, but I feel pretty confident I will like the Siren a lot!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread