Digiflavor Siren GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I've done ALL the prescribed fixes on my 22mm tank and can fill it all the way up, so that when I put the cap back on and twist it closed I get a bit of juice squished out from beneath the threads and still all is OK with no leaks, seeps or drips. This all depends on exactly what condition the tank was in when you got it, varying QC allows some lucky folks to NOT have to do anything to theirs, as in NO Fixes at All, and others of us not so lucky. I have only used KGD in mine so far, and with a 3.5mm coil.

Reactions: bigbob2322

dcdozer

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Northern VA
Hi all - I finally joined the Siren v1 owner's club last week. I wanted to buy the Siren after pbusardo's review in late 2016, never got around to it, and thought I missed the boat. Thanks to this thread, my first build was successful, and I only had a leak after I refilled with the AFC closed. Refilling when open has worked, and I've even been able to fill to the top.

I did notice that the center airflow ring isn't centered between the two posts...is that how it's supposed to be?

Thanks again to all that have posted on this thread - I've been building exclusively on the subtank mini for 3 years and finally tried something different and it worked out thanks to your detailed posts.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hi dc, and welcome. Very kool that you finally got the Siren after a bit of time.

I'm a bit Siren shy in my rotation these days, but I have a feeling that 52 or Bob or someone else may chime to give you some opinions.

Enjoy the new baby!

dcdozer

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Northern VA
Thanks Kat and Bob. I'm definitely liking the v1. Another question: out of the box there was no o ring at the top where the glass meets the top of the tank, and when I tried putting on either the medium or large sized o rings I couldn't get the glass to stick. I assume an o ring belongs there, but which one? And have others had this problem? Thanks again for all the help.

Reactions: Katdarling

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've heard a fair amount of complaints about leaking on this one but I've had really good luck with it. The only time I've had a leak was when I put a smaller coil in and didn't have enough cotton coming down. I still use it every day since I first bought it and even bought another one used and it works just as well.

dcdozer

ECF Veteran
    Aug 26, 2015
    Northern VA
    I've heard a fair amount of complaints about leaking on this one but I've had really good luck with it. The only time I've had a leak was when I put a smaller coil in and didn't have enough cotton coming down. I still use it every day since I first bought it and even bought another one used and it works just as well.
    I've been lucky as well. I don't find it to be the flavor monster I expected, but I'm definitely lovin it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread