Digiflavour Drop Solo

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
Is the air flow massive, or restricted . I'm a restricted airflow user.
You can make the solo restricted by closing off most of the air holes. I'm a DTL guy, so I don't really like restriction. I only have the top row of holes closed.

Mysteron

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2018
Land of Smiles
So how does this compare flavor wise to the Nudge 22?

I find flavour good from the Recurve, Nudge and the Solo. Airflow wise I'd rate them from restricted to less restricted: Nudge (large AF cap) > Recurve (though it's not much more than the Nudge I find the Recurve AF smoother) > Solo. The flavour from the Nudge / Recurve I find a bit more intense on some juice due to the smaller funnelled cap and restricted AF but at times that's too intense. The Solo allows you dial in more airflow to mellow down some of the stronger tasting juice but you can dial it right down to a very tight airflow, even tighter than both.

What I do find is that a juice that tastes fine on the Recurve tastes a bit more muted on the Solo with the same build / wattage and with the AF closed down to match the Recurve as closely as is possible. Juice that's too intense on the Recurve tastes great on the Solo, if that helps.

Do you think it's better than the Recurve?

Not better than, as good as I'd say with the ability to increase the airflow which I sometimes need. The way deeper juice well makes it better for dripping than the Recurve IMO. The Solo with the top two rows of AF closed off is slightly less than the Recurve, with just the top row closed off it's more. Solo is great with a Recurve drip tip, the tips it is supplied with are fine but I've really grown to like the Recurve tips (sold separately now and of course with each Recurve you get a spare - I leave the colour coordinated ones on the Recurves and switched the spares out to the Nudge and Solo).

Last edited:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I find flavour good from the Recurve, Nudge and the Drop. Airflow wise I'd rate them from restricted to less restricted: Nudge (large AF cap) > Recurve (though it's not much more than the Nudge I find the Recurve AF smoother) > Drop. The flavour from the Nudge / Recurve I find a bit more intense on some juice due to the smaller funnelled cap and restricted AF but at times that's too intense. The Drop allows you dial in more airflow to mellow down some of the stronger tasting juice but you can dial it right down to a very tight airflow, even tighter than both.

What I do find is that a juice that tastes fine on the Recurve tastes a bit more muted on the Drop with the same build / wattage and with the AF closed down to match the Recurve as closely as is possible. Juice that's too intense on the Recurve tastes great on the Drop, if that helps.

Not better than, as good as I'd say with the ability to increase the airflow which I sometimes need. The way deeper juice well makes it better for dripping than the Recurve IMO. The Drop with the top two rows of AF closed off is slightly less than the Recurve, with just the top row closed off it's slightly more. Drop is great with a Recurve drip tip, the tips it is supplied with are fine but I've really grown to like the Recurve tips (sold separately now and of course with each Recurve you get a spare - I leave the colour coordinated ones on the Recurves and switched the spares out to the Nudge and Drop).
Are you talking about the Drop or the Drop Solo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread