Direct-Dripping... (Just) One Drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
After a very long time away from 'dry smoking' threads I want to get an update on usage...

Of course the set up; liquid; vaping rythms, among others will translate into the need for different dripping formulas. Whether your atty is fully debridged or just dewicked, or 'full'; the size of the drops... And maybe even the weather may act as circumstances which will require different amounts of drops to hit the right spot where your atty will be kept 'wet' but not too much...

However, for the most part, I have been finding myself lately just using one ('average' -similar to DKNG bottles in size) drop most of the times...
Once the atty is fully primed...
JUST one drop most of the time will do... Redripping just one as flavor/vapor decreases. Mostly with PG, but in general, again...

I used to go for 'two' or 'three' but smallish ones, so there is no big overall difference...

One droppy, though, makes for a more consistent dripping experience. More juice may 'flood' a bit or clog the atty and would still be 'functional' but make for a first puffs lacking vapor and TH.
One drop gets me less drags but a better performance... Sometimes I go for two... But one has become my new rule of thumb.
This is very effective when dripping hard and fast...

Anyone else is into this 'conservative' dripping style? Very curious... A long time ago the general "standard" among us used to be two-trhee... What about nowadays? Maybe many of you, same as me have found this works better...

Anyone else?

Last edited:

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
To prime I put my atties into a carto condom and let them soak in liquid...

Then I start dripping 2 drops or so mostly, which gives me a few puffs at first... I go on this way... Until after a few sessions it becomes a bit two much and only one will do.
I used to have spray-pumps perfectly 'tuned' for each atty and liquid... Long story... But that was when I was a full time dripper.
Right now, since I have been using the Tank-set ups mostly, I drip this way with regular bottles... (In between tanks, at home or at work...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread