Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Geez ... I made the mistake of clicking the Connect Via Facebook link. Now I get a stupid pop-up every single time I post or answer a post here. I have already killed ECF notifications in Facebook. How do I kill Facebook in ECF? What a pain in the .... ...

Download and run Crap Cleaner which will empty cache etc and any other surplus junk.
You can also use it to clean up your registry quite easily and to uninstall programs thoroughly. It's free and very good.
John.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Download and run Crap Cleaner which will empty cache etc and any other surplus junk.
You can also use it to clean up your registry quite easily and to uninstall programs thoroughly. It's free and very good.
John.

CCleaner.com the program has an interesting history too about how it was made and there is also a useful Defraggler and other useful apps! Do the registry cleanup more than once until it finds nothing for best results :) You can use it to uninstall an app which is very useful if a virus has taken over control panel and also you can disable startup entries!

Its been part of my virus busting toolkit for a long time and I wouldn't part with it, that and Combofix!! :D

ethirty

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin, USA
  • You say you "Moved the ECF Veterans forum to below the main boards." I can't find it anywhere. [Is that because I ain't a veteran? If so, when does one become a veteran?]
I am unable to post (i.e., start a thread) in the Site F

I am not sure about vetrans, but you cannot start new threads until you have 15 posts. However, you should be able to start a new thread in the New Members forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread