Discord anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cilo

May 27, 2020
Getting tired of Facebook groups and think the best way to help new vapers is through Discord, i made a server for the sole purpose of helping people get into, stay, or even quit vaping if thats ur jam going toneed some help if it grows but im alway in front of my pc anyways and i love helping people.

Join the Vapor Help Discord Server! unlimited join link will never expire.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Getting tired of Facebook groups and think the best way to help new vapers is through Discord, i made a server for the sole purpose of helping people get into, stay, or even quit vaping if thats ur jam going toneed some help if it grows but im alway in front of my pc anyways and i love helping people.

Join the Vapor Help Discord Server! unlimited join link will never expire.
Hi and Welcome,
ECF has been here since 2007.
ECF and all the information here is free to browse for EVERYONE.

I could not view ANY information thru your link without a "log-in".
BLOrxBf3XkQJXg7miImU.gif

ETA: If I can't browse content, I know I'm the "product" and not the customer. :-x:-x

Cheers
I

Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Why not just come here, this is ECF, both the very first e-cigarette forum and the largest. As a plus we actually like it here, and know what we're talking about - generally speaking.

Enjoy your stay... But I'm not going anywhere. Nor should you advertise another site here without express permission..

:rules:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Lolz, good luck creating anything like ECF.

Lets do some math, ECF 2007-2021... 14 years and counting.

Now...PAUSE...consider the experience of our collective membership.
Getting the message yet? It should be pretty loud and clear.

ECF is a vast repository of expertise and knowledge.

Good luck recreating that wheel.

:)

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I don't think the OP is trying to replace ECF, he wants to create a secret place where people can learn about vape and such. This is a good idea, except

1) No one knows who he is so he could be an enemy.
    2) It would be impossible to vet all users to make sure none of them work for the federal govt or ANTZ.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Gulp...:cry:
    Does that mean that ECF is dead? :shock: :headbang:

Best of luck with your server.
    Pro tip: Keep ECF open in a tab, we won't tell.

Cheers
    I

Does anybody remember when ECF had chat? I wonder why that was discontinued. No, let me guess, politics and bad blood.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    Discord itself is only 5 years old and primary gamers... then there were/are big issues with the "type" of other groups congregating there which they admit they still do not have a handle on. It's great you want help others on their vaping journey you can contribute a lot here. :)

AttyPops

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2010
    Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
    We're just not sure what it is you're offering that we don't have here already. Could you explain a little more?
    Discord is more like a chat. Although a discord server can have categories, IIRC. I didn't look at his link. Anyway, think one long thread that scrolls and scrolls and scrolls, in real-time for all users. You can quote each other and respond.

Chat. Search. PM (they call it DM). Some stickies. But it's a running-conversation. Stuff will be repeated forever as new people drop in. Not really as much of a "repository" as it is "current chat in a crowd".

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
    Sep 24, 2015
    @Territoo made a great point. Why not restart a live chat room on ECF?? Sure it would require a moderator to keep control and bounce rowdies/stop arguments....it could be done. Think of how interesting it would be to sit in and watch the conversation flow? Vapers Tv had it, I v l o g had it, you tube has it. Why not? I bet we'd have lots of qualified volunteer moderators to police a room. Don't you think that would bring a little spice to ECF? Draw more interest? What do you folks think?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread