Disposable ecig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
anyone try these? I want to have some on hand for people who want a real PV but maybe don't know for sure...do they work? and really- a 5 cart battery/atomizer life? Or is that BS?
Perfect idea for sellers, salons, bars, etc. to have on hand!
Anyone?:hubba:

I never tried disposables, but consider this. Check the suppliers in China for the cheapies. You might be able to get some cheapies for the same price of disposables, and maybe cheaper. The cheapies are rechargeable, so if they only last for a pack of analogs, so what? But if they last longer, that's great.

I have a batch of them as backups. all of them work good, and they were only 10 bucks for the complete starter set.

Avid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yes, this would be of interest to me. Friends ask me what to buy and I am adverse to pointing them to anything more expensive than a throwaway product until they are more certain they are willing to enter the 'hands-on' habit of vaping. What is available and from whom?

VaporGuys has them. I had thought about getting one for my brother.

Tallgirl1974

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Loganville, Ga
I never tried disposables, but consider this. Check the suppliers in China for the cheapies. You might be able to get some cheapies for the same price of disposables, and maybe cheaper. The cheapies are rechargeable, so if they only last for a pack of analogs, so what? But if they last longer, that's great.

I have a batch of them as backups. all of them work good, and they were only 10 bucks for the complete starter set.

Link? I know we all hate sharing our cheap sources, but you can message it and I will owe you a favor! Its a actual PV just a cheap version? I don't get it.....'splain please?

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
i bought some disposables from krave, off ebay. they were kinda pricy though at like £12. which is around 20 bucks. but the brand is good and the flavor was ok too, the disposable battery&atomizer outlasted the cartridges, so now if i want to continue vaping i just need to get a charger+chargabble battery, and some juice.

they have branded the website well, very professional: kraveit dot com/

Tallgirl1974

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Loganville, Ga
Thank you guys for the info and links! I figured out (duh me) what it basically is- a $6 atomizer and a $9 battery and five carts...makes a "disposable kit!" Its just missing the second battery and charger?...so is it logical to just buy the vaporguys $12 dollar disposables for back up atomizers and battery? That's cheaper than the replacements I can find...moose can you charge it and tell me if it actually charges? lol

Tallgirl1974

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Loganville, Ga
hey sorry, i dont have a charger lol. disposable was my first kit, and i should be getting my next kit delivered nexxt week. if no one else can answer, then ill get back to you.
i know the atomizer can be used again, and is good quality too. but i dont think that the battery is rechargable.

And it sold you on getting a kit, right? You did it for a week and it was on? Did you not have the option to try one in the mall or anywhere first? {not being nosey, you're helping me, if you want to answer lol}

erm yah, but i was only a light analog smoker. i wouldnt even say i was addicted, i was just a social smoker. but i defintely prefer ecigs. the disposable was good, it came in Apple flavour. a combination of the disposable and researching on the internet created desire for me to purchase a more expensive kit. so yes hope that answers your question. PS my sister smokes, and so do her friends, i let her use it for a day, and like 3-4 of her friends all want 1 now too!
nope didnt try it at mall, they are not very common in the UK yet. i ordered off ebay. nobody i know, actually knows about the ecig (before i showed it too them)

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
anyone try these? I want to have some on hand for people who want a real PV but maybe don't know for sure...do they work? and really- a 5 cart battery/atomizer life? Or is that BS?
Perfect idea for sellers, salons, bars, etc. to have on hand!
Anyone?:hubba:

If you are like me, you probably have lots of extra batts and attys. You can make an ecig and then all you need is a cart.I have about 100 pre filled card so if anyone wanted to try, there is no problem...........

drichardson

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2009
PA, USA
I first discovered e-cigs at a local gas station (Citgo, last-minute mart). They sell a Ruyan Jazz Classic disposable for $20.

It's horrid (judging from the video reviews of other products) but it was good enough to make my wife and I decide to switch from "analogs" to e-cigs asap.

We've got a couple DSE901's on the way. Wish us luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread