Suppliers! A great idea for marketing ecigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
I drove to my local supplier today to get some Christmas ecig goodies for my best friend who just started vaping and was talking about e-cig sales.
I think that marketing them to salons in your area would be a GREAT idea. Think about it-women spend sometimes hours in the salon getting hair colored/foil frosted/permed etc, and there is alot of "down time".."waiting"..When I was a smoker, I would light up a cig while sitting under the dryer or in the chair waiting for hair color to process, and read a magazine, or if it were in a not so public area, would walk outside to smoke. But alot of places dont allow smoking inside these days, and in metropolitan areas, women are not going to step outside to smoke and be seen by hundreds of people with their hair in foils or curlers.
vaping in the salon would be very appealing.
I think yall should consider visiting your local salons and handing out business cards and showing them a few kits and sample packs of ejuices, and I bet many of them would want to set up a few for sale, and next thing ya know, the sales will grow as the word gets out!
Salons sell all kinds of things-besides hair products, Sency Candles, jewelry etc....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread