Distribution plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California
Not sure if this is the right place or not to ask, nd to be clear I have no horse in this race....so the story....

I made a stop at a local B&M that I had been meaning to goto for a while now. (seemed like very nice people in there too so glad that I did...but that's another story). Well we were talking juice...their store is basically a reseller for various vendors like Johnsons creek...flavors by Joe etc etc.

The guy asks me..so what juice do you like...well the first to come to mind was....well you guessed it...nicoticket. second I said it couple guys from the other side of the store sort of cooking their heads in curiosity...and the owner guy says "haven't heard of them". Well...I tell him...I happen to have a tank of my favorite (h1n1) right here....would you like to try it?

Couple Toots later the guy is asking me for the spelling of nicoticket so he can goto the website and see about distribution options. Turns out he is more of a fruit and bakery guy but he KNEW he could sell H1N1 quick!

I told him he wouldn't be disappointed in the fruit flavors and well....just try cls....

Anyway...short story long....I told him to contact you on the website...but so the rest of us can know...are there long term plans for distribution in stores?

From this store owners reaction there would definitely be a market here in so cal.... (and he's only tried one flavor)

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Unfortunately can can't release any specific details due to an NDA - but I can say this...

Despite recent increases in production capacity afforded by hiring a production team, every increase in production capacity has been met with increased retail demand. As soon as we think we have excess capacity to dabble in wholesale, website traffic picks up.

At present - we are not currently accepting any applications for potential retailers. That said, we very much encourage interested parties to submit a contact form because we anticipate being in a position where we can deliver appreciable quantities of liquid in the very near future.

Growth and expansion is inevitable - this is a "grow or get swallowed" type of situation. One of the qualities our community has appreciated about us is our organic approach - not biting off more than we can chew - not taking more business than we can serve WELL. We hope that never changes.

Despite our recent surge in popularity, and our anticipated plans for growth, I would assure everyone here that we will NOT forget the people who made this opportunity possible. I'm talking specifically to the early adopters - the people who support us NOW. We haven't even celebrated our 1 year anniversary yet if you can believe it. It seems like every day we say "could you have imagined 3 months ago that..." ...and the answer is inevitably a resounding "No way." It will suffice to say we hope we have many more of those in our future, and we intend to honor and reward the people who made that possible... YOU, the community, our Nicoticket family.

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm relatively new on the NT train, but I definitely support you guys 100%, I tell all my family and friends who vape about how great you guys are! I'm definitely with you guys for the long run! That's a definite! I will do all I can do to help! :vapor: You all are awesome!

I hope I can be considered family..:blink:

Loyalty is as loyalty does brother. I think remmy pretty much summed it up... regardless of how much time or money is spent, contributing to the community is what really matters. We all come with a specific set of skills, competencies. Part of what makes the larger vaping community, and Nicoticket specifically, so special. We give a rat's ash. :)

REDFISHIN

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Rockport, Texas
Distribution plans? Heck yeah, Clark said he was gonna hook up lines in our homes with our tap water.

Except for the paste, it doesn't pour well.

Heck yeah!!! I would need a whole bunch of taps. That would be awesome. Could we do little beer tap handles for the different flavors, to use for filling tanks. Would be cool to have one that was a little purple gorilla. Although one with the radioactive symbol on it might get some weird looks from guests. :toast::vapor:

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Heck yeah!!! I would need a whole bunch of taps. That would be awesome. Could we do little beer tap handles for the different flavors, to use for filling tanks. Would be cool to have one that was a little purple gorilla. Although one with the radioactive symbol on it might get some weird looks from guests. :toast::vapor:

That sound good. The next step would be to train a dog to fill up a tank and/or rewick, but I don't know if that is possible, might be a little far fetched. :party:

Silense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
Boulder
I've had a few B & M's ask as well for distribution and honestly always tell them no. I love Nicoticket in that they are humble and truly care about the customer, I went a vape meet at a local B & M the other night and vendors from alot of the big hitters of the e juice world were there and let me tell you.... What douche bags. Every one of them were just elitist ...... and one even got really mad and said I vaping 100% vg juice (was vaping CB) because I blew his clouds out of the water on a Copper Nemmy and a Patriot set up lol. He was rocking a panzer with a origen and was getting all .... hurt, was quite enjoyable. And the prices they justify for juice is just crazy. I know Kent uses a whole lot better flavorings, extracts then 95% of vendors and his prices are right at the average to low mark. I think the "humble" feel would be taken out of NT if it went crazy on wholesale and every vape store carried the line...

EDT: I removed the name of any specific vendors, no need to drop any specific names.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Distribution plans? Heck yeah, Clark said he was gonna hook up lines in our homes with our tap water.

Except for the paste, it doesn't pour well.

We're experimenting with diluting it so it pours better - kerosene works pretty good and it gives a great throat hit.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

In honor of my good friends Hawk, Jake, and Pitt - we're making all the tappers goat figurines. Only the pretty ones make the cut though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread