Distribution plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AStilettoHeel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
San Diego, California, United States
Not present, but honestly, and this is certainly no promise or commitment because I have a tendency to "under-promise and over deliver" - but my intent is to make Nicoticket "Family owned."

I'd like to place my resume in for Office Manager/Taste Tester. <3

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I've had a few B & M's ask as well for distribution and honestly always tell them no. I love Nicoticket in that they are humble and truly care about the customer, I went a vape meet at a local B & M the other night and vendors from alot of the big hitters of the e juice world were there and let me tell you.... What douche bags. Every one of them were just elitist ...... and one even got really mad and said I vaping 100% vg juice (was vaping CB) because I blew his clouds out of the water on a Copper Nemmy and a Patriot set up lol. He was rocking a panzer with a origen and was getting all .... hurt, was quite enjoyable. And the prices they justify for juice is just crazy. I know Kent uses a whole lot better flavorings, extracts then 95% of vendors and his prices are right at the average to low mark. I think the "humble" feel would be taken out of NT if it went crazy on wholesale and every vape store carried the line, ex. Space Jam, Johnson Creek.

LMAO - CB is 50/50 - it's cloud competition worthy though. Maybe old boy wants to try hummingbird or MAXVG PBC. LMAO

The FDA situation is going to force prices higher because our costs are going to go up substantially. I hate to concede defeat, but this is the effect that heavy handed regulation has had on every industry - red tape costs businesses and consumers money. Everyone knows I love being in the "reasonable" price range - I resisted raising prices even when paying customers begged me to raise them. The definition of reasonable is about to change, I suspect. EVERYONE'S prices are going to go up because the manufacturers that apsire to exist in the post regulatory environment are going to need to need to absorb the cost of registering every flavor (in every nic level) with the FDA - a time consuming and expensive process to say the least. Matter of fact, anyone who doesn't raise prices is suspect because they can't possibly be accumulating the capital needed to meet the registration requirements.

I don't know about you, but at this point and time the writing is on the wall... We can't afford to give our hard-earned vape dollars to "back-room mixers" who fully intend to "hang around for a couple years, turn a few bucks, and leave the market when the going gets tough." I'd go so far as to say any vendor that starts like I did, now, is too late. Spending your hard earned vape dollars with a vendor that has made no more investment than tossing up a free Facebook page, or accepts Paypal as a primary method of payment because they aren't competent enough to get a payment processor... is throwing your vote away. It's like voting for Ross Perot in the 1992 presidential election... there isn't a chance in hell the guy was every going to do anything with that political clout except pad his kids college fund. Every purchase is a vote - at this late hour, the ballot is already picked.

Mind you, I don't mean that to come out as elitist at all... really more of a statement of fact. It's unfortunate, but if a vendor with whom you intend to spend your vape budget takes 6 months to conjure a website - it's a safe bet you are throwing your money away in a race toward post-regulatory existence.

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'd like to place my resume in for Office Manager/Taste Tester. <3

Oh, unless you meant family as in "Brooks" family. Then I wouldn't qualify.

When I say "family" - I mean the wider Nicoticket family. I mean "family" in the same way some businesses refer to customers. Personally, I abhor the word customer... it implies a distance between the "owner" and everyone else. People should have the opportunity to invest in the products and services they support - loyalty should pay dividends.

AStilettoHeel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
San Diego, California, United States
When I say "family" - I mean the wider Nicoticket family. I mean "family" in the same way some businesses refer to customers. Personally, I abhor the word customer... it implies a distance between the "owner" and everyone else. People should have the opportunity to invest in the products and services they support - loyalty should pay dividends.

I was picking up what you were throwin' down, Clark. I was just being silly. Got nothin' but love for the Patriarch and Matriarch of this family and proud to be part of it. <3

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I was picking up what you were throwin' down, Clark. I was just being silly. Got nothin' but love for the Patriarch and Matriarch of this family and proud to be part of it. <3

I know you picked it up, but I am glad you are being silly though - some of the people who are new, or even not yet "customers" - may not understand, appreciate, or understand the lengths I am willing to go to make Nicoticket a win-win proposition for everyone. I wish every privately owned company I did business had long term plans to give me a small piece of the action, make my purchases more affordable, and pay me dividends for doing something so simple as showing up to a vape-meet with their liquid in the tank, sharing a story, or making the effort to go to a local vape shop and say "hey, if you don't have this liquid you're a damn fool."

We're 100% committed to paying back the people who have made us successful - that's you - it's got comparatively little to do with Katy or I. We provide the fire ring, you folks fuel the fire.

Silense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
Boulder
Juice Lord

Good post and honestly you are SPOT ON. Glad we think the same way, well because my thinking is the best of course and the transitive property if you think the same as I do makes you the best too. I think every NT customer would be absolutely fine with raising prices once the FDA drops the hammer, or even leading up to it to compensate for the extra costs of manufacturing the juice. I know that NT will be one of the ones that make it hands down, no doubt in my mind and we as a family here will help carry NT through the thick times. We all knew the "Golden Age" Of vaping would come to a end and honestly it's happened alot later than I thought.

I completely agree with companies who can't even set-up a payment process server should not be in the game period. I mean how hard is it really? It's not at all. Unfortunately some of the smaller guys may fall of the map unable to jump through the FDA's hoops and I do feel for them but at the same time, this is a huge business and we all knew this would be coming. Regardless im a NT customer thru the end of my vaping days and will continue to show my support and back NT at every turn. It is truly a company I believe in and the morals and the policies of it all are just spot on in my eyes.

#NTLyfe

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Juice Lord

Good post and honestly you are SPOT ON. Glad we think the same way, well because my thinking is the best of course and the transitive property if you think the same as I do makes you the best too. I think every NT customer would be absolutely fine with raising prices once the FDA drops the hammer, or even leading up to it to compensate for the extra costs of manufacturing the juice. I know that NT will be one of the ones that make it hands down, no doubt in my mind and we as a family here will help carry NT through the thick times. We all knew the "Golden Age" Of vaping would come to a end and honestly it's happened alot later than I thought.

I completely agree with companies who can't even set-up a payment process server should not be in the game period. I mean how hard is it really? It's not at all. Unfortunately some of the smaller guys may fall of the map unable to jump through the FDA's hoops and I do feel for them but at the same time, this is a huge business and we all knew this would be coming. Regardless im a NT customer thru the end of my vaping days and will continue to show my support and back NT at every turn. It is truly a company I believe in and the morals and the policies of it all are just spot on in my eyes.

#NTLyfe

There are still significant challenges - I don't think the present deeming regulations will get the through unchallenged. At present, there are only 4-6 companies that have submitted the "equivalency" documentation that would be required to exist in 2 years. I'm obviously not one of them, I sold my first bottle June 11, 2013... of the 4-6 companies, 4 of them are Big Tobacco. Surprised?

There is an exception for the equivalency documentation that needs to be bartered. Getting approval for one or more liquids is likely to be an arduous task - both expensive and time consuming. The FDA is notorious for outright rejecting applications because not enough information was provided, all while neglecting to delineate what specific information would be required to pass the test. It's like being a high-jumper, racing to get over a bar that is may or may not exist, is moving, or might be moved at any time. Risk? Absolutely. Worth it? I believe so.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
If you were to triple your prices, it would not change the size of my orders one bit.

As part of the NT family, I would welcome the chance to invest if all it does is keep you in business. And that is not being said just because your offerings are so darn good, but because of who you are and how much you believe in us. I am there for my family. Always.

Don't let me know if I can help, let me know how.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
If you were to triple your prices, it would not change the size of my orders one bit.

As part of the NT family, I would welcome the chance to invest if all it does is keep you in business. And that is not being said just because your offerings are so darn good, but because of who you are and how much you believe in us. I am there for my family. Always.

Don't let me know if I can help, let me know how.

Awwwwww - thank you penguiness <3 Right now... join CASAA... be on the lookout for a call to action with specific talking points regarding the submission of public comments. That's the best we can do!

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
I joined CASAA I think due to a thread that Amberlina started, but I am not able to be very active. I have received emails from them about meetings, but I am unable to attend. Once I get back to the States maybe.

Anywho, is there a National Vapors Day? Not recognized by the President of course, but unofficial like 4/20? I was thinking 5/10 would be a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread