DIY 510 atty building

Status
Not open for further replies.

justbrewit

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
Tracy, ca
ok so i looked around and i didn't see this subject yet so maybe its time.

i've seen the cleaning threads, the rebuilding threads but have yet to find someone who is building 510 attys from scratch.

4081 Atomizer Connector

if i'm not mistaken this is the insert for a 510 atty where the wires are soldered on to right? once you get some igniter wire to make coils with

Nichrome Wire

then all you would need to do is solder the wires in place, make the coil wire and you could use your old sleeve of your 510 attys(haven't found those yet but still looking)

rewrap the wick around the old cup, put it back together and your done right? am i way off on this or can it be done? is there a place that carries all the parts needed to make your own 510 attys? i haven't seen one yet but others might have.

feel free to chime in, call me names, ask questions, tell me its a bad idea, any thing.

i like to make things myself, i.e. beer, cheese, sausage, wine, ejuice mixing and this just seems like it wouldn't be that hard to make your own high/reg/low res attys if you can find all the parts you need for it. any thoughts from others that have tried, failed, been interested in trying.

whats your thoughts? i'd like to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread