Status
Not open for further replies.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
Does the cream pie have any diacetyl? I really like the vanilla custard but do not vape it much because it does have a trace of diacetyl.

From their website:
Capella Flavor Drops for e-liquid Use (DIY)

Our Flavors are Food Grade Flavorings , and are DIACETYL FREE.

SORRY MY BAD! Not sure where I got that thought. Must have been from a different vendors site. Thanks for pointing that out Ohio. Now I can go back to vaping it without the guilt.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Well I ended up bumping all the fruit flavors up to 20% and adding 1 drop of sweetner per ml and now they are pretty tasty.

The Chocolates were all tasting like dark chocolate so added 1% vanilla custard to all of them and 1 drop sweetner per ml and they are steeping again for a couple of days.

Most of the use around here seems to have been in coffee, tea, yogurt and a few other things. Pretty tasty have to order some bigger bottles of a few of these flavors. :2cool:

I bought Capellas months ago and never really got into DIY. Now I use them as flavoring in my coffe mostly and they are delicious. I love the French Vanilla, pralines, and caramel in my coffee. Tastes just like Starrbucks and I only use maybe 2-3 drops for a cup of coffee. Hopefully I will get into some DIY now and can use all my other flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread