DIY e juice..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick500

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
Australia
Hey guys, I'm sure this has probably been asked and answered before but I'm looking for some current information.

I'm having some issues with juices and finding them all to have a taste/smell I find really offensive and makes me feel a bit sick..

I don't think it's a allergic reaction, just a sensitive pallete possibly?

Anyway I'm thinking of making my own, at least when I smell the pg and vg I will know if either of those things g's are what's setting me off a bit.

So where is the best place to get pg and vg and nicotine? I'm in Australia but I have no issue ordering from overseas as long as the delivery price isn't ridiculous. Cheers.

Oh and flavouring, I'm tempted just to go with no flavour at first in case that is the issue, but I will try some eventually..

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I personally vape unflavored. Just got sick of getting "vapers tongue" and not being able to taste e-juice or getting e-juice that taste like crap. So unflavored is absolutely amazing for me.

I ordered everything from https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/ not sure of their shipping costs overseas. It's free over a certain amount for people in the states, but you could go on there. Their stuff shipped quick and I'm happy with it.

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Haha, alright, thanks guys. I ended up ordering from health cabin and I got 2 each of these..

PG & VG

And 1 of the nic with 50/50 pg vg mix and 36mg strength..

115ml HC Unflavored E-liquid

Is that right??

Yes, now you should be able to mix some unflavoured.
Take the eJuice Me Up calculator and brew away.

R

vickyzhu

Moved On
Mar 3, 2015
Shajing Shenzhen China
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

havinfun1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
usa
Thanks guys, I have used the calculator, but just to be sure I don't do anything stupid, if I'm aiming for a 12 mg nic level and 30ml total I just basically..

10ml nic (the nic I got is 36mg)

10ml pg

10ml vg

And that's it for a 50 50 mix? When I decide to try some with flavours, what % flavour should I add roughly?

You got it. That will you 30ml of 12mg/ml juice

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
And that's it for a 50 50 mix? When I decide to try some with flavours, what % flavour should I add roughly?

Depends on what flavor, what brand, as well as just your own personal preference. Certain flavors taste good, to certain folks, at only 5% concentration or sometimes even less, while other recipes can call for up to 30% flavoring. In the end, the right amount to use is the amount that's right for you. No one can tell you what you're going to like, and you won't know until you try it. It's always easier to add a little more flavor concentrate than it is to take out what you've already mixed in, so the general advice is to start low and work your way up from there. I will say that I've made two batches of e liquid with 5% flavoring in each one, and that was a little on the low side. Next time I think I'll try 10% and see how that works out.

Also, and I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet, we have a whole subforum dedicated to DIY e liquid. I'll just "report" this thread then, and have it moved over there for you.

mick500

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
Australia
Depends on what flavor, what brand, as well as just your own personal preference. Certain flavors taste good, to certain folks, at only 5% concentration or sometimes even less, while other recipes can call for up to 30% flavoring. In the end, the right amount to use is the amount that's right for you. No one can tell you what you're going to like, and you won't know until you try it. It's always easier to add a little more flavor concentrate than it is to take out what you've already mixed in, so the general advice is to start low and work your way up from there. I will say that I've made two batches of e liquid with 5% flavoring in each one, and that was a little on the low side. Next time I think I'll try 10% and see how that works out.

Also, and I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet, we have a whole subforum dedicated to DIY e liquid. I'll just "report" this thread then, and have it moved over there for you.

No worries, thanks for the advice as well. Looking forward to making my own juices. Hopefully I don't kill myself 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread