DIY easy way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
To make very good E-juice you do not need scale, syringe,funel or calculator. The only thing you need is baby feed bottle like this:

1483573262440177986.jpeg

Wide opening is easy to pour ingredients in. To make math easy make 100 ml batch. If you want 70VG/30PG start with pouring your vg till it reach 70ml line. Next add PG based nicotine ...if you like 5 mg pour it till it reach half way between 70 - 80 line. Next add PG based flavors (every 1% equals 1ml)... if you added 15% (15ml) of flavor you reached 90ml line... the rest (10ml) fill with pg. YOU reached 100ml of your batch. Close the bottle shake it and you are done. Nothing to wash...after a day or two fill your regular e-juice bottle and enjoy.

wetclay

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
UAE
And there are much smaller bottles for premature newborn babies graduated in 5ml increments suitable for smaller batches.
Mixing by weight isn't too difficult as well and is accurate.

Edit: pls. label bottles appropriately and make sure it won't be used for what it was supposed to be used for!
I see a ban on DIY coming :lol:
Maybe a ban on feed bottles

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
To make very good E-juice you do not need scale, syringe,funel or calculator. The only thing you need is baby feed bottle like this:

1483573262440177986.jpeg

Wide opening is easy to pour ingredients in. To make math easy make 100 ml batch. If you want 70VG/30PG start with pouring your vg till it reach 70ml line. Next add PG based nicotine ...if you like 5 mg pour it till it reach half way between 70 - 80 line. Next add PG based flavors (every 1% equals 1ml)... if you added 15% (15ml) of flavor you reached 90ml line... the rest (10ml) fill with pg. YOU reached 100ml of your batch. Close the bottle shake it and you are done. Nothing to wash...after a day or two fill your regular e-juice bottle and enjoy.

Can we presume that you are using 100mg/ml nicotine base?

Cheers
I

• Winner
Reactions: greek mule

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
Only difficulty I can see is measurements on it start at 30ml. Might also need a small graduated cylinder for adding smaller amounts.

If you are making 100ml batch it does not matter that measurements on it start at 30ml. For me it could even start at 60ml because for me 60 is lowest vg/pg ratio I use and I always start with pouring vg first .

Using fine point permanent marker you can mark this bottle with additional points above 30ml so adding 1% (1ml) is no problem. I absolutely do not care about fractions of 1% (1ml). Beauty of making 100ml batch is simple math... if your recipe call for 7% strawberry ripe, 5 % raspberry and 1% cotton candy you know that this equal to 7ml strawberry ripe, 5ml raspberry and 1ml of cotton candy... whatever your percentage is it matches ml you need to pour...:)

My "easy way" is not for perfectionist or those that enjoy to create new... sophisticated recipes in very small batches... it is basically for those that like to make juice with well known good recipes with minimum effort and equipment... or those that do not care about diminutive nuances in taste... and just want to vape something that taste better than unflavored.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
LOve the baby bottle idea. I always DIYed along these lines, since I wasn't selling it to anybody. Most of time I didn't really have to "measure" as after a few times I kinda had it down pat. Of course I was not in any recipe contests, nor using 5+ flavorings, etc.

1483573262440177986.jpeg

Reactions: Janusz

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012

1483573262440177986.jpeg

I found these on amazon. If you look at the pictures to the left you can see someone filling up a RTA. :laugh:

https://www.amazon.com/VEEAPE-Plast...measurements&qid=1569948260&s=gateway&sr=8-43

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread