DIY ejuice recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
Hi folks
I’m on my way out to pick up flavours for making a banana cream, banana cream pie or banana’s foster (sp?) juice. I searched for one last night with no luck, due to my lacking search skills l couldn’t find one here.

Does anyone have a really nice recipe for any of the above mentioned flavours. Two preferences, the crust is the old fashioned not the graham cracker type. Second is that I prefer not using the DX and sticking to the regular versions (2nd not a deal breaker though).

Any help on such notice is much appreciated!! I’m on my way out short but will keep checking back in TYSVM!
Vonnie
I hope this is in the correct thread

Last edited:

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@VapingintheGTA - I went back in some of my saved Recipes I want to try, and found these 2 for Banana Cream Pie. One uses Graham Cracker though. Guess if you want a Pie Crust flavor instead though...you could substitute TFA Pie Crust for the Graham Cracker. Flavorings used are TFA unless noted otherwise. As usual, you can always start lower than the recommended % shown, and work your way up to suit your own tastes.

Banana Creme Pie - From wheelie on ECF

Banana Cream - 7%
White Chocolate - 3%
Vanilla Custard - 3%
Graham Cracker - .5%

Banana Cream Pie - From Capt.shay on ECF

9% Banana
7% Cheesecake Graham
5% Bavarian Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread