Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
OK, this is going to fall flat, badly....
With so many Vendors falling by the wayside, and so many vapers wanting their old favorites, maybe we could share recipes that are similar to, or reasonably similar to, old favorites.
I only have three, but here they are ;

Blade Runner (Heather's Heavenly Vapes)

Shisha Vanilla (INA) - 8%
Creme de Menthe (TFA) - 2%

Banana Cream Pie (RAWR)

Banana Cream Pie (TFA) - 6%
DX Bavarian Creme (TFA) - 2%
Graham Cracker (CAP) - 2%
Sweet Cream (TFA) - 2%
(honestly, it's been years since I ordered from RAWR, but the flavor seems to match)

This next one is a combination of flavors offered at Highbrow Vapors. They encouraged their customers to mix and match in that fashion.
Blueberry Cheesecake (Highbrow Vapors)

Cheesecake Graham Cracker Crust (TFA) - 4%
Blueberry Extra (TFA) - 3%
Blueberry Jam - (CAP) - 2%
New York Cheesecake (CAP) - 2%
Vanilla Swirl (TFA) - 2%
Marshmallow (TFA) -1%

All of these are tailored to my own personal tastes. You may not agree, but hopefully these recipes will help someone find a suitable replacement for e-liquids no longer available to them.
Please feel free to offer any 'clone' recipes you might have. Thanks.

Last edited:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
"I Never Met a Recipe I Didn't Change !" - Bill of Bill's Magic Vapors
So, after spending the day "Doing Nothing !" as Mamaw puts it, I have selected over 40 recipes from the first pdf that @ShowMeTwice posted. I adjusted almost all of them, as I don't like recipes at or over 20% flavoring, as well as to the flavors I have in stock. I seriously doubt I will like all (or even half) of them, but it should give me something to do through the winter months.
And in a few years, maybe I will go through the other pdf files posted :D

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
"I Never Met a Recipe I Didn't Change !" - Bill of Bill's Magic Vapors
So, after spending the day "Doing Nothing !" as Mamaw puts it, I have selected over 40 recipes from the first pdf that @ShowMeTwice posted. I adjusted almost all of them, as I don't like recipes at or over 20% flavoring, as well as to the flavors I have in stock. I seriously doubt I will like all (or even half) of them, but it should give me something to do through the winter months.
And in a few years, maybe I will go through the other pdf files posted :D
Very cool Brett. I hope you end up with some you like.

I can't do any recipes near 20% either. That's just way too much flavor for me. These days the majority of my recipes fall between 3%-10%.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Very cool Brett. I hope you end up with some you like.

I can't do any recipes near 20% either. That's just way too much flavor for me. These days the majority of my recipes fall between 3%-10%.

I usually wind up between 10% and 15%.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
By the way, who is the handsome one in your avatar ?
My avatar is a six month old Natasha, who is now 15 months old and into everything.
I've followed your journey with Natasha pretty much since you got her. She is pretty. :)

The GSD in my avatar was Hogan a black and tan sable. He was our superstar. Schutzhund III trained. We also trained and certified him as a therapy dog. The wife and I would take him to the VA hospital. All the vets loved him and they would perk right up when they saw Hogan coming. We also did the rounds at the children's hospital and some old age homes. He would do all his various tricks and totally enjoyed loving on people.

He was a big boy! This pic was after a long frisbee session. He's wet from getting hosed down afterwards.
Hogan P6120103.JPG

This is my current GSD, Carli. She's 9 but still very athletic and fast. Very hyper and intense. And she still thinks she is a lap dog. :D
Carli.jpg

I've been around GSD's ever since I can remember. My dad and uncle used to breed and train them. All German stock. I honestly can't imagine life without one.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Back to 'Clone' recipes. I am looking over the ones I copied, and they all look enticing.
Think I'll start with 10ml samples of Bananaberry Milkshake, Eternal Love, Gambit, a few of the Grandmaster recipes, Siren Song, Sundae Fundae, The Joker, The King and Westgate.
But dayam, they all look so good.....

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Hmmmm....I just started my DYI process. Kinda fun! I tried to open the files but was unable to. (I am on an Ipad). Any suggestions? You had me at Gambit!

I'm on a Mac Book, shouldn't be that different. Click of the tab @ShowMeTwice posted, and it should automatically "Download" the pdf file. Go to Downloads, and open the new file.
I mixed up my own little version of Gambit last night ; Apple (TFA) 7%, then 2% each of Caramel V2 (CAP), French Vanilla (TFA), Graham Cracker (CAP), and Whipped Cream (TFA).
It might work, if the flavors play well together. Or it might suck. I'll let you know in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread