DIY Juice Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor Holmes

Dec 29, 2016
Hi all, Im new to this forum so wanted to say hey everyone and thanks for having me as a part of the group. Ive been vaping for a year now and am interested in making my own juices and just had a few questions about the processes. Im aware of the use of VG for flavour (aswell as the concentrates) and cloud, and PG for throat hit and thinning as well as nicotine for well..the nicotine haha. Are there any other ingredients I have missed ?

Also as I am now off the nicotine is it possible to make 100% VG juices with just Vegetable Glycerin and flavour concentrates ? In relation to that - how do I go about figuring out specific measurements for each ingredient to the juice ?

Many thanks and I hope to hear back soon
Connor

Maestro

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Windsor, Ontario
It won't be 100% VG because the flavors are PG and they're usually about 10 - 20% of the mix. That's why so many places say Max VG instead of 100% VG. Around 80% VG is the max in a lot of cases.

There are a ton of recipes everywhere on the net. They're easy to find. They usually give the flavors in %. Just plug in the % in a juice calculator (like ejuicemeup), set your PG/VG ratio, your nic level, the size batch you want to make, and you're ready to go. Just add what it tells you according the weight or volume, whichever you prefer.

Reactions: JCinFLA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread