DIY mixing: how do i get started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damname

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
Southern Ohio
I have been reading up on how to mix but where do i buy the nic liquid? I am having trouble locating the supplies i will need to get started. I know where to get the flavorings though. I am currently buying 48mg juice from tasty vapors but i want it a bit stronger in the nic. I also need to mix juice for my gf that isnt as harsh to smoke and has plenty of vapor.

any advice?

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
The most convenient way to get started is with a DIY kit, e.g.,

• DIY Flavor Shack’s Silver, Gold, Platinum, Ultimate, or Premium DIY Kits ($30 - $56 plus $8 shipping). What varies is the quantity and nicotine strength of the e-liquid included. All kits include the two-level Snap Close Tool Chest shown here, a guide to mixing, some base liquid, four flavorings, and myriad supplies – virtually all you would need to get started … and to continue, adding just some more bottles and additional base liquids and flavorings as you need them.
DIYFlavorShackToolKit.jpg
  • One Stop DIY Shop’s DIY Flavor Artisan Apprentice and Masters Kits ($30 and $44 plus $6 shipping), containing many of the same supplies but no case. Shown below are the contents of the $30 Apprentice kit. NOTE: Although their kits may not be quite as complete as the previous, this shop has a pretty good price on base PG or VG – $4.50 for a 4-oz. (i.e., 120-ml) mini-jug (also included in the kits). Compare them in the context of your needs and decide.
TheDIYFlavorArtisansApprenticeKit.jpg

Sources for high-test unflavored nicotine juice include:

• MyFreedomSmokes: various strengths (up to 100mg), quantities (up to 500 ml), and PG/VG proportions, e.g., 60 ml bottle of 100mg – $34.

• Totally Wicked: 90 ml of 54mg “Platinum Ice” – $95 (PG, VG, or PEG)

Most of those sources also carry base PG and VG and/or flavorings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread