The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DIY noob ?

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by vaporjoey, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vaporjoey

vaporjoey Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ok, just got all my supplies and have a few ?. First, I'm making P/A peanut butter, 30 ml. Fired up Ejuice me up and input 10% flavoring. Came up with 3ml of flavor....Is that correct? Sounded like alot to me for just 30 ml.

Guess I should list all ingredients here to be precise

Using 24% 100 mg nic juice (50/50,pg/vg)
    28% PG
    38% VG
    10% flavoring (which is in a PG base, correct?)

Target 30 ml, 24 mg, 50PG/50VG

Just wanna make sure I am using calculator correctly before I begin. What do ya think, look ok?:vapor:

Thanks to all who respond...

2. nightsong

nightsong Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2010
    Dallas
    I've never tried PA Peanut butter but 3 ml is 10% of 30 ml. That being said, I highly recommend starting with a much smaller batch ;) That is a lot to waste if you don't like it. I started mixing with just 3ml and I still ended up tossing a lot.

Good luck and happy mixing!

Edited to add: And take good notes of all your experiments!

3. vaporjoey

You r correct, I will start with small batches..Being new to diy I just assumed that a couple drops was all it was gonna take, dunno why, just did. I'm learning every day. Thanks friend : )

4. smallmam

smallmam Full Member Verified Member

May 28, 2011
    Sapulpa, Oklahoma, USA
    my calc came up as same as yours.
    but I agree with nightsong. You might want to make small batch first. or just make flavor sample and try.

5. vaporjoey

Yeah, I have a bunch of 3ml bottles that will be perfect for "experimenting" Thanks for every ones input, it is very much appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.