mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.

botox

Oct 31, 2018
sweden
nic shots are 70/30? Or flavours? Or your VG/PG mix? If you post the recipe, with flavours, nic, PG/VG and calculations, I can take a look. There are certain flavours that are more perfumy than others of course, but sounds like you either need to steep for longer or something is wrong in the mix. I had lemon tart recipes that tasted like that, but after 3 weeks of steeping are just fine. I don't use nicotine though,

they are 70vg 30 pg shortfills so you just need to add nicotine to them probobly just need to steep but from what i have heard most shortfills can be smoked right away its just the cherry sorbet and one with watermelon from the same company thats like that the watermelon is way better tho

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
its just the cherry sorbet
I am speaking as an e-liquid DIYer here. Cherry concentrates (generally speaking) seem to be a tough one for manufacturers to get correct. The large majority tend to end up tasting like cherry cough syrup to many vapers. "Perfumey," "artificial," "chemically," and "cough syrup;" are frequently used to describe many of the various cherry concentrates, used by both home DIYers, and commercial e-liquid manufacturers.

Long rests (aka. "steeping"), as well as a couple of days "breathing" (leaving the container open; no cap, no dropper tip), may reduce these "off" notes for some individual's palates. But, for others, cherry is just a flavor they learn to forego when vaping.

By all means; give your mix some time. You may find that it becomes something you like, or at least can vape. But, also; don't be discouraged, if this doesn't get much better. You would be far from alone, if you find cherry is not a good flavor fit, for you personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread