The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

diy or cleaning

Discussion in 'Friends of Bill W.' started by vjdossey, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vjdossey

vjdossey Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2013
    Antioch, CA
    hello everyone my name is Veronica and I'm an addict! 3 yrs clean and sober!! I'm just starting to do DIY and I'm looking for alternatives for cleaning and for dilution as well as possible ways to increase the throat hit without using alcohol, especially vodka because that was my drug of choice! Not worth risking having in my home and definitely don't want to upset my children... So, any input would be greatly appreciated...

2. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Welcome!! Many just use distilled water for dilution and hot water or maybe Isopropyl alcohol might not bother you?

I used to use very hot water only to clean my cartos. And dry burn. I'd imagine the need for more powerful cleaning solution might not be needed if the items were simply cleaned more often. Like your dinnerware:)

Yeah, these forums are all about alcohol and syringes but there are alternatives.

Congrats on your 3yrs!! May you have many more.

TH has few alternatives such as more PG, vinegar, cayenne pepper. There are plenty of people in the DIY section that don't use alcohol.

3. Jugband

Jugband Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2013
    PA, USA
    I found for TH vinegar helps. Either ACV (Apple Cider vinegar) or Distilled white vinegar.
    And the best of luck to you, I'm at three months myself. :thumb:

4. B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2010
    In a pile of sawdust
    Flavorart makes a product (i think it's called flash) to increase throat hit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkpkpn qacs axazxa. W

5. vjdossey

vjdossey Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2013
    Antioch, CA
    Thanks everyone!!!

Jugband- CONGRATS!!! :) best of luck on your journey!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.