DIY product source help... Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeusvapes

Jul 29, 2015
So I'm going to pick up some nicotine and some pg and some flavors...

I'm looking at nicvape.Com and juicebarn.Com

Nicvape has good info and talks of pulling their product at a loss due to finding their suppliers had diectyl in their items...... This looks good to me. And they state they test their product regularly to ensure purity.....

Juicebarn simply has much cheaper prices.....

I am a cheapskate.... However I am also willing to pay more for a high-quality and tested product...

I alrdy have the necessary supplies and vg from my experiments of cutting existing formulas to lower the nicotine content...

Came someone advise as to which of these is the better supplier? Are nicvape claims bs?

Thanks all.

Zeusvapes

Jul 29, 2015
So they seem to have only a few flavors.. And offer their flavors with a nicotine %.... I'm looking to get my flavors in 0 nicotine.. And add my own... As I need to brew a lower and higher % for myself and my wife....

Are there severe differences in the flavor concentrates that I should only look at nude nicotine? Or should I look to them for straight liquid nicotine? And flavors are generally safer and can be procured in other areas.?

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
You'd better ask your question in DIY subforum, you'll get much more replies.
And do not go cheap on DIY ingredients. Even with (relatively ) expensive suppliers you'll get your juice ridiculously cheap. Cheap ingredients may ruin your experience.

Some suppliers:
Nude Nicotine is one of the best in nicotine quality.
WizardLabs - one of the widest selections of flavors (and good nic also).
bullcityvapor - May be the widest selections of flavors, including Polish and Chinese, but no nic.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
IMO, you should not limit yourself to any one vendor, for any of your supplies. I see no flavorings on the Nudenic site with Nicotine in the flavorings. They do offer NIC as stand alone Nic Base ingredient or in Premixed juice. The do have the best (least) tasting PG, VG and Nic base I have tried. Only have tried one of their flavorings, because I use NET extracts. I think My next purchase of Bases will be from Wizard, to see if it is worth paying less for it.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Go over to the diy forum. There is a thread on nicotine. I recommend Flavorart if your concerned with diketones usage. They have a very comprehensible web page that you can view. I'll share.
Home

I would suggest trying some nicselect nicotine. I buy my nic at ecigexpress but many other vendors sell the brand. If you go to bullcityvape or ecigexpress both vendors list if the flavoring contains diketones.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread