DIY Supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
Yeah WL do have some good prices but i just ask them they dont ship in canada XD.. how much would it cost for the shipping in Xtreme vaping tho?
Well, you pay a premium for Xtreme Vaping base liquid, but you get what you pay for. I purchase their 100% VG base. It arrives crystal clear: like water, and as many on the DIY forum will verify: it has the least noticeable taste and odor available. They know how to mix and handle this stuff.

The shipped package arrives without any indication that the contents come from an e-liquid supplier. Enough said. Run through the purchase online until ypou get the complete cost, including shipping. You can get this amount before you finalize the order.

I get my shipment from Extreme Vaping three days after ordering from California: across the continent from Xtreme Vaping.

If you are in Canada you have to take your chances. Hey, it's your government.

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Wizard Labs
My Freedom Smokes
RTS Vapes

The rest are minor leaguers.

It's called wizardlabs.US for a reason. They don't ship outside the USA.

Canvape is a good supplier for everything BUT nicotine (PG, VG, and flavors) in Canada. RTSVapes and MFS are overpriced, but either will ship to Canada (and just about anywhere else in the world). I'd review what kind of nicotine solution you want and weigh that against shipping price, and the price of PG and VG.

junkman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Louisville
in short...yes.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I am thinking this may be a smart move soon - if the FDA issues some regulation that cuts us off form getting nic juice.

I see Wizard has 1/2 liters of 100mg nic for about $60. I could live with diluting to 5mg if I had too. So that 500ml would be able to make 10,000ml.

Couple bottles of that makes some good insurance. I guess you would need to buy some good glass bottles to freeze it in.'

May have to look into it some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread