DIY Supplies???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbmartin

Apr 23, 2014
Louisville
I want to start making my own juice, and I was hoping for some guidance as which retailer(s) to use. I know that this industry is not really regulated, and I'd just feel better if I could avoid buying blind. I know that the nicotine used can effect taste as well as the flavoring used, so...where do I start?
I do know that I want to stay as PG-free as possible(my wife has PG sensitivity/allergies...I do not), and will probably only get a handful of flavors max. At least one flavor will definately be tobacco (any recommendations there? It seems that there's a sea of tobaccos that you can easily get lost in), others are likely to be: caramel, chocolate, vanilla/vanilla cupcake.
My ADV is a mix of mild tobacco, vanilla tobacco, and chocolate (50,40,10%), and I'm hoping to recreate something similar for myself.
Please...can anyone knowledgeable suggest a reputable lab/retailer?
Any and all guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
David

Kr3wsk8er

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2014
SB/LA 808-213
As far as my DIY skills and knowledge come there is no VG based flavoring, you will have to use PG based flavor so at best you can do a 90/10 or 80/20 based mix depending on your preference. wizardlabs is a phenomenal place to get started. They use a few known and reputable vendors for flavoring. As well as have all other supplies needed and a fairly decent cost. Check out the DIY subforum and learn as much as you can. Happy vaping

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Wizard Labs is where I buy all my DIY Supplies, great prices, fast shipping, great customer service. The also have a section of extracts that are non pg based, so can be helpful for your needs. You can also get the nic in a VG or PG base, so one can go 100% VG juice if so inclined. I mix at ~70% VG. hth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread