• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Diy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jovinho

Verified Member
Nov 4, 2013
Stinkapore
Hi guys,

clocked my 5 posts and am finally able to post here (yay) hahahaha.
not sure if its right to post here but since its related to diy-ing our own liquid, it should be fine i guess?
just wanna know if there's anything we can add into our juice to give the cooling sensation we get while smoking
ciggs such as black menthol? Does adding menthol crystal help?

Am currently using phoon huat's peppermint and the cooling sensation isnt strong enough for me :(

Cheers!

I need some info too regarding adding menthol. I've been adding HS mint king/ Liqua menthol/ V2 menthol, if too little I cant get a cool enough vape, if too much, the menthol taste will cover the main juice. help help help~

six6gate

Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
Local
I need some info too regarding adding menthol. I've been adding HS mint king/ Liqua menthol/ V2 menthol, if too little I cant get a cool enough vape, if too much, the menthol taste will cover the main juice. help help help~

How much menthol to add is really depend on your taste, for eg, what I find just nice, my wife will complain its too cold. Just got to trial n error, it takes time. 1 drop of concentrated menthol crystal for 2ml is roughly what I'm adding.

orichi11

Verified Member
Jan 31, 2014
SEA
Some Loranns are oil base. be sure to read up on the ingredients list before buying.

BTW why are uall using food flavoring? THere are many vape flavor out there. TPA, TFA and HC all are selling culinary flavoring
may I know what is the difference between culinary flavour and food flavour used in vaping

gumminhoz

Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
Wonderland
Need help on diy. Have been trying 60/40 vg/pg base mix with different percentage of flavouring. From as low as 7.5 to 25% flavouring. When I tried to vape it, they all taste funny. I just could not get any flavour out of it. Was using Lorann melon flavour. All 0mg. Anyone knows what could go wrong?

vaping for the future

Have steep for 2 or 3 weeks?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

conelle

Feb 13, 2014
Misc
Where to get looran in singapore?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

I think bake king carries them. Be sure to get flavour without oil content. There is a thread that list down the vape safe flavour.

Retail Store: Block 10 Haig Road #01-363/365, Singapore 430010. Tel: 67428388

Opening Hours: Monday-Saturday : 9am - 9pm, Sunday : 9am - 6pm

orichi11

Verified Member
Jan 31, 2014
SEA
sometime the weird taste comes from the VG not the flavouring. Tats y i choose stronger Flav to mask away the weird taste. My mixed, 50/50 is flavouring 50% & VG 50%.

make sure the flavourin you choose doesnt content alcohol...

May I know what brand of flavour are you using?

vaping for the future

orichi11

Verified Member
Jan 31, 2014
SEA
I think bake king carries them. Be sure to get flavour without oil content. There is a thread that list down the vape safe flavour.

Retail Store: Block 10 Haig Road #01-363/365, Singapore 430010. Tel: 67428388

Opening Hours: Monday-Saturday : 9am - 9pm, Sunday : 9am - 6pm

The variety is limited.

vaping for the future

Currynoah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
sometime the weird taste comes from the VG not the flavouring. Tats y i choose stronger Flav to mask away the weird taste. My mixed, 50/50 is flavouring 50% & VG 50%.

make sure the flavourin you choose doesnt content alcohol...

Wow. 50% flavoring + 50% VG = 15ml flavor + 15ml VG for 30ml? Doesn't it smell too perfumey? I know it will give me a headache if it's too perfumey. And vomit. Violently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread