• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Diy

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherriedd

Verified Member
Aug 31, 2015
no kidding guys. I've already made my call to hisham. the bugger told me that the website is being closely monitored for the time being. told me that the flavorings sold there are closely related to e cigarettes? what the bloody f. I said I'm ordering it for my girlfriend to bake some stuff for christmas. then he went on and said oh these flavorings are not approved by singapore for consumption. .... them. I'm gonna make another call soon.

Scarcliff

Dec 10, 2015
no kidding guys. I've already made my call to hisham. the bugger told me that the website is being closely monitored for the time being. told me that the flavorings sold there are closely related to e cigarettes? what the bloody f. I said I'm ordering it for my girlfriend to bake some stuff for christmas. then he went on and said oh these flavorings are not approved by singapore for consumption. .... them. I'm gonna make another call soon.

Not approved for consumption? Wow. Looks like you and your girlfriend wont be baking no cakes this Christmas. Keep us updated. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread