Status
Not open for further replies.

Akomplice

Apr 26, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I placed an order for a 6ml bottle of cranberry and a 6ml bottle of juicy peach e-juice, both in 16mg/ml strength. My order was placed on April 22nd 2013 and received April 27th 2013.

I had already read all of the glowing recommendations, so I knew I would be treated well, but imagine my surprise when I opened the package(nicely packaged by the way, not shoddy like some packages I've gotten from other online purchases.) and found a 6ml bottle of peach, a 10ml bottle of cranberry and a 6ml bottle of watermelon. I also received a coupon for a free 10ml bottle of any flavor and strength with my next $20 order.

On the packing slip, Dawn thanked me and welcomed me to the DIY family in her handwriting, not some preprinted text. I think that's a very nice touch, not many companies are personable these days.

Over-all I'm very happy with my decision to purchase from DIYFlavorShack and will definitely recommend/purchase from them in the future.

P.S. I havent tried all the flavors yet, but they smell great and I'm very happy with the cranberry. They will only get better with steeping I'm sure.

Oh I forgot to mention that I doubled the flavor on both the cranberry and the peach.

Thanks Dawn.

-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread