Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
WHat flavors do you use and what percentages

SO far DIYFS has been a blessing . There was three juices iv wanted to make since i started that i wasnt able to make with all the other flavorings i have . AFter receiving my first order from DIYFS i found all the flavors i needed to make those juices . Great stuff but very expensive . Since i know they give me the ability to make what i need im looking to get more but could use some input on flavors people have tried and what percentages .

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I have yet to try any of their flavors but I'm sure someone will chime in soon. Here's a bump for ya!

ETA: Have you tried posting this question on the DIY FS forum here? Dawn seems to be pretty active and welcomes questions about her flavors.

Yup ,she hasnt posted in a few days or answered PM"s . I know shes going through a lot now .

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
What flavors did you order? It looks to me like most of the flavorings are from LorAnn, TPA, and maybe a few FA or FW flavors. Maybe we can figure out the actual maker of flavors you got from DIYFS and most likely get them cheaper somewhere else.

They are all her flavors . Price is not a issue. Just wanted to hear feedback from others that use them . Expecially at what percentages they use and other good flavors of hers .

I got
cinnamon - Best cinnamon iv tried so far .
Cookie - Nothing like FA cookie
Sugar cookie -Nothing like FW sugar cookie
Poundcake
English TOffee - No other toffee like it . I have them all
Sugar cream
Holy Vanilla

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Dawn is always giving back to ECF and nobodys using her flavorings . :( .The ones i tried are great too .I agree that they are a bit expensive however she always throws in free flavorings so it makes them a decent price . I put her right up there with Capellas on some flavors . Her cookie is better then FA cookie . I did some reviews on them . I cant figure out a couple though like poundcake and sugar cookie . I need to order more toffee real soon to make more malty toffee so i wanted to know what else to order .

Bams what flavors did you get again ?

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
i havent decided on what flavor/s to get..i have a sugar cookie already though weak i am happy with the flavor...i have a vanilla cupcake same thing weak but happy....i have 6 different kinds of coffee...a good vanilla nut....

so i remain undecided..lol

Cookie and english toffee is amazing . Cookie is much stronger than sugar cookie . I thought sc was pretty weak too .

SUgar cream is great and will work in everything .

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
Like a week now and we are the only people who have tried DIYFS :( lol

LMAO... I think she has a following as I see a lot of glowing reviews (not sure if thats for flavorings or her premade juice) maybe on her forum we need to get some of her fans over here to give some reviews and suggestions on the percentage thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread