DNA 200?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening Ladies & Gents!

Firstly, just because a chip does 200 watts does not mean you have to use it at 200 watts! You can sit quite happy at 50 watts, 30 watts or even lower!

Just wondering if any of you are awaiting the VT200 by hcigar (comes packed with features and swappable Lipo packs, so possibly in the future if reloeased you can buy another and then carry around 9000MAH of power on you!) or the Whiteout DNA200 which I have been following from Facebook to production. It is completely modular, meaning you can have a DNA200 chip in use one day, and change over to a SX chip and battery the next. Also, they have their own custom built Operating System by the vape community that is really tempting.

Not sure which to go for, but the VT200 comes with a years warranty and am not sure on the amount of MAH equivalent you get with the Whiteout DNA200.

All the DNA200 chips comes with a staggering amount of customisability using their EScribe software that lets you chose how to vape at different settings, temps etc. And you can get regular firmware updates.

Are there any other DNA200 devices coming out soon?

I have had serious issues with Evolv over the last couple of years so have steered more to YIHI based mods, but with the DNA200 Escribe software, firmware updates and you really can customise it to your liking I am tempted to give them one more try.

What do you all think?

Cheers :)

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
hi there. I think it all boils down to YOU and what YOU want out of your unit. if YOU feel the options are worthy of the price. are YOU in need of the temperature settings? Are YOU using different wire requiring a monitor of temp settings? if that's the case can the device distinguish between the different wire materials and make adjustments accordingly? are YOU a high watt vaper? The unit sounds good personally to me but it would depend on the price and ALL the specs. It would definitely be a personal decision. Even if you decide it was what you wanted I would look at other units coming out and compare price and specs then make my decision after that. I wouldn't rush to order without comparing other new similar units. Hope this helps. best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread