DNA 30 battery voltage issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So I have two dna30s one fires my atty at 4.1v and fires like a champ, take the battery out put it in my other dna30 out the same battery in it only fires at 3.2v and fires weak.. Both devices are set at same wattage, same atty, same build.

I've tried multiple batteries all result in the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bapgood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Utah
Well I know for sure it is not the atty/coil because I have used different attys I own to see if it makes a difference and the results are the same...

How would I check output?

The DNA needs to see a load to output, so an atty needs to be hooked up. Then you can use a dmm somewhere on the output +/- and see what it reads while firing.

Just curious....what ohm coil are you using?

SavageClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The DNA needs to see a load to output, so an atty needs to be hooked up. Then you can use a dmm somewhere on the output +/- and see what it reads while firing.

Just curious....what ohm coil are you using?

Tried an atty with a 1.0 ohm coil and one with a .5

SavageClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sounds like a bad a board. Contact Evolv and I'm sure they will get you fixed up - Evolv LLC - Contact

I will most likely have to order another board seeing as how this one did not come straight from evolv

lilstan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
Millbrae, CA, USA
I had the same problem with my Hana V3! I didn't have two devises like Savage, but my dna 30 won't fire above 3.2 no matter what build I had. I tried everything......switching batteries, testing with a fluke mater and still 3.2. I called Hana and the devise is on it's way back. Should be there by tomorrow. The owner said it might be a bad board based on what I told him, but he want to check it out. I'll post his findings when he gets back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread